Author's Note

Maybe some of you have already noticed, but since last week many users have been having problems due to their stories losing their rankings and no longer appearing in search results. This story is unfortunately also affected and as it turns out, the reason for this is apparently that all these stories have been flagged by Wattpad. It may just be a glitch that will eventually be fixed, but if not, the worst that could happen is that this story will be permanently removed from Wattpad without further warning.

Anyone who has read this far knows that there are some dark themes, which is why I marked this work as mature from the beginning. I looked into Wattpad's content guidelines before I started uploading here and was convinced that the content does not violate them, but some of these guidelines are very vague and leave a lot of room for interpretation. At the very least, the fact that this is still fanfiction and not an original work would probably be enough to warrant deletion, so I think it's appropriate to at least consider the worst case scenario.

If it should actually happen that this story or possibly my entire account suddenly disappears miraculously, you now know why. In this case my time on Wattpad would be over because in the foreseeable future this work will remain my main project and a reupload would make no sense. I don't want to cause unnecessary stress and I honestly hope it's just some bug that disappears again but if not I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not leaving voluntarily and that it's not because I've lost interest in writing. 

So, as long as nothing else happens, everything will continue as usual. I'll upload more chapters when I've finished them. I just wanted to get this off my chest in case it turns out that this story is simply not compatible with Wattpad's terms and conditions. If so, I can't change it, I can only offer to continue reading on another platform.

Either way, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read my story and taken the time to comment. Your support and feedback means a lot to me and I hope we can live through many more chapters together.