+ Not a word, & that's fine! - Sad Guy x Happy Fella +

HGHSGKHJG THESE TWO ARE SO SILLY...

i love them so much

sigh

TL;DR: Sad Guy is having a bad day and goes completely non-verbal, Happy Fella is there to comfort him!

i am actually gonna go feral i need them to smooch smooch rn

can be read as either romantic or platonic!

< AUTHOR: SNIP SNAP TO IT ALREADY

---

Sad guy was.. well.. a sad guy. It was in the name, he didn't need to explain that much to anyone... but today had been particularly shitty. No reason in particular, it just.. had been. Everything was getting on his nerves, and everything was way too overstimulating. He felt like crying, but he just couldn't get the tears out. It felt meaningless. Everything felt meaningless.

Every little thing had been piling on top of each other, and it was a lot for him to handle. He started to get overstimulated fast, and no matter what he did, he couldn't calm himself back down. Eventually it got to the point he went non-verbal. He hated when that happened, because there was always this feeling in the back of his throat like he needed to get words out, but they just couldn't/wouldn't.

He was sitting at his kitchen counter, moping, which was kind of standard for him, when suddenly his door burst open, and he didn't even need to hear the words coming out of the mans mouth to know who it was. There was only one person who would break into his house like that mid-day. Probably the only person he felt comfortable seeing when he was this overstimulated, in fact.

"HELLLLOOOO MY FR-" Happy Fella cut himself off, looking at Sad Guy. Now, the man normally looked grim (which was why H.F stopped by so often to cheer him up), but he could tell something.. wasn't right here. He seemed more upset than usual. H.F instantly got quiter, aware of the smaller mans autism, walking towards him. "Is everything alright?"

H.F gently asked, crouching down to S.G's height. The shorter man said nothing, simply looking at Happy Fella. And though he hadn't said a word, Happy Fella could hear his problems loud and clear.

"Oh, buddy.." Happy Fella muttered, then piped up again, "Do I have permission to touch you?" He asked gently, Sad Guy giving a nod in response. With conformation and consent, H.F gently picked S.G up, smiling at him warmly.

Sad Guy tensed up for a moment, before allowing himself to fully melt into the taller males touch. Sad Guy wasn't one for physical affection until he met Happy Fella. The brunette always knew how to comfort him correctly. Every little hug, head-pat, occasional forehead kisses, they just always made him feel better.

He hugged himself against Happy Fella, still upset, but feeling a bit better now. Of course, he still couldn't say a word, even though he wanted to, but this made it feel a little bit better.

Happy Fella smiled, leaning down and giving Sad Guy a little kiss kiss on the forehead, causing the smaller man to shift a little, but not in a bad way. He then carried him over to his bed room, setting him in his bed gently, and then squeezing next to him with a bit of effort. Sad Guy actually had quite a large bed, he said it was better for moping around in. And probably more comfortable than a twin sized.

Sad Guy snuggled up against him some more, feeling more comfortable now and certainly a lot better than before. Hell, he was even slightly stimming with out even realizing it. It made H.F happy to see his little buddy getting better, wrapping one of his arms around him with a smile.

"Do you wanna listen to music?" H.F asked, taking out his phone. Sad Guy paused for a moment, then gave a nod, taking his phone and opening up Spotify. It didn't take long for him to go to his own profile and find the playlist he wanted to listen to, a Mitski playlist.

Happy Fella didn't listen to Mitski much, considering it was sad music and he was rarely ever down. He didn't like it that much, not that he didn't like the singer or anything, it just wasn't his thing! But for Sad Guy? Well, he would listen to whatever he wanted to listen to right now. He didn't care if he didn't like it, he just wanted his pal to smile again.

Sad Guy suddenly gave Happy Fella a hug, catching him a bit off guard, but he quickly hugged back. It was little moments like these that made the pair so content and happy that they had met, even if it was under.. odd circumstances. They cared about each other, and wouldn't want anything to happen. And it showed in the way they acted with each other.

They were affectionate towards each other, if the other gave permission to be touched of course. They had a hard time being apart for too long, which is why Happy Fella visited Sad Guy so much (also because Sad Guy had a hard time getting out of the house if it weren't for Happy Fella, H.F couldn't count how many times he had to buy groceries for the smaller man, not like he cared much, Sad Guy meant the world to him).

Happy Fella was very aware that Sad Guy had autism, even when they first met. He was careful and tried to go out of his way to make Sad Guy comfortable in every sense of the word, not wanting to force him out of his comfort zone too much. He wanted to make sure Sad Guy knew that he could confine in him, and it seemed to have worked.

Sad Guy still wasn't talking, and that was okay. Everything was fine with this, and the pair knew that.

After awhile, Sad Guy could feel himself getting a bit tired, still nuzzled against Happy Fella. He looked up at the taller man, then back down, closing his eyes, though not falling asleep yet.

Happy Fella noticed him falling asleep, giving a slight chuckle. He then gently laid him down, tucking him in as well, then kissing his forehead, still sitting next to S.G. He wasn't gonna leave his side until he was 100% he felt better, no longer how long it would take!

---

THAT'S A WRAP, HOLY SHIT I NEED TO WRITE MORE OF THESE GUYS I LOVE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH.

Word count: 1063