+ We'll meet again | Bob x Male!Reader +

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day-

Requested by s0ckyuuq

Realized that it barely looked like there was spaces between paragraphs last chapter, fixing that here.

---

As a kid, you were best-friends with Bob Velseb, a boy on your street that everybody else found as weird or just a plain freak. You didn't think of him like that, all the others were just cruel. He was a great friend, and a nice kid, he just had some... odd hobbies, is all. One of those hobbies included killing animals. Whenever you saw it, it made you sick to your stomach, yes, but he was still your best-friend. Nothing would ever change that. 

That was, until you had to move away due to family issues. You didn't want to move. You never wanted this. You hoped he would understand that, and would forgive you for this. It was all a blur of emotions for the both of you. Crying, holding each other, screaming about not wanting to say goodbye. And just like that, it was all over. You were in the car on the way to your Grandmothers house, leaving the person you cared about the most in this world alone with all those bullies. The amount of guilt that you still hold in your soul for that moment haunts you to this day.

That brings you to today. Halloween night, years later. You had always loved to go trick or treating with him, and after you moved, it just simply never felt the same. You stopped celebrating the holiday completely after a few years, and now you just barricaded your door because of those two crazy kids with a hammer knocking down doors on the day.
You felt the need to do it this year of all because you had heard rumors that a serial killer had escaped the local prison. You never did catch the killers name, but it's not like that mattered much anyway. And not to mention how recently everybody close to you had been going missing. It scared you more than anything, and you had barely left your house other than when needed. You always felt the presence of somebody watching you, but it was oddly welcome? You had felt the presence before, you were sure of it.

You were watching a horror movie in the living room, when you heard a loud THUD come from upstairs. You froze, panic shooting through you. The loud footsteps coming down the stairs didn't help anything either. You didn't know what to do. Stupidly enough, you didn't keep any weapons in the house. Other than the knives in the kitchen, but with the pace of the footsteps you didn't have enough time to go grab one before whatever or whoever was up there got down here. You needed to find a place to hide, and fast.

You quickly ran into the hallway, and dove into the hall-closet. An obvious spot, maybe too obvious to check? You sure hoped so, you didn't feel like dying right now. You saw the persons shadow walk past the closet, then the footsteps stopped. You covered your mouth, trying to silence your breathing as much as you possibly good.

A shadow appeared in front of the closet, and you knew that this was probably the end for you. This was the serial killer, wasn't it? You were so done for. God, and you didn't even get to see Bob again. Not like he would remember you if you met up anyway, you were a pretty average kid after all. Other than when you got overly fixated on things. He never questioned that, and you miss that the most.

God, what were you doing? You're literally about to be murdered probably, you should be trying of thinking of ways to defend yourself, not your childhood best-friend.
The closet door flew open, and you fell out, flat on your face. You got back up, and were about to start running, but that's when you saw his face. That grin. It was all too familiar to you. Only one person you had ever seen had a grin like that, and it was Bob.

But that couldn't be him, right? There's no way. Sure, he was a little weird, but he wouldn't go as far as killing an actual person! At least, you didn't think he would. But the killing animals thing..
Okay, maybe he would kill somebody actually. That seemed like a him thing to do, yeah. He was looking you in the eyes, and he seemed to realize it too. That or he had already known, as he offered you his hand to help you up. You took his hand, and stood, looking him in the eyes.

^^Bob, is that really you?^^ You asked after a moment of hesitation, and he nodded, seeming satisfied that you remembered him. Yet again, how could you forget? You quickly pulled him into a hug, although you were practically being crushed when he hugged back. He was strong, that was for sure. ^^I MISSED YOU... SO MUCH.^^ You began crying, feeling weaker than you had ever felt before. You didn't care if he was a serial killer. You didn't care if he hurt you. You just cared that you were finally seeing him again.

^^But... why did you break into my house? Why did you hurt all of these people...^^ You asked again, and he paused for a moment, thinking of a response.

He began to talk, ^^I guess I was curious. Curious about how human meat tasted. I mean, I ate some of those animals I killed. That's why I was sick so often, they were all raw. They tasted great, so I thought human meat would taste the same. I was wrong. It tasted better. A lot better. So I kept doing it.^^ He paused for a moment to intake a breath, leaving you to think about what he had just told you. He wasn't just a serial killer, but a cannibal. This couldn't get any worse, right?

He continued, ^^And on why I broke into your house? I knew it was your house. I had been watching you for a while, and just knew I had to see you again. I've been waiting for the right time to do it, though.^^ He finally finished, and you were shocked. He had been stalking you? Is that why everybody around you was going missing? Had he been harming them? 

He noticed the shock on your face, and sighed. ^^Look, I know this sounds weird, alright? I know. But you know me, I've always been a bit... how do I put this? Homicidal. Yeah, I think that works. I'm not afraid to admit that. I never have been afraid to admit that. But when it came to you? There was always something in my gut. A different feeling I was never that comfortable with, yet it was welcome at the same time. I knew that liking a boy as a male myself was wrong. That was what I was always told, but I couldn't help myself. You were the only person who was nice to me, and I liked that. I liked that a lot. I wanted it to be just us against the world, I never stopped wanting that even after you left. I knew that I was going to find you again one day, I always knew. I've been waiting. I knew we would meet again.^^

You hit a mental roadblock. He liked you? No- no scratch that. He LOVED you. More than just a friend way. You felt your cheeks turning a dusty shade of red. You had to admit that you had always felt the same about him, you were just scared to tell anybody. The area that you both had grown up in was rather homophobic, and never supported any person in the LGTBQIA+ community who moved anywhere near there. That's what scared you the most about the situation you found yourself in all those years ago. But now? You couldn't care less.

You grabbed the collar of his turtleneck and pulled him down to your height, he stared at you for a moment, and then you kissed him. It only lasted a few seconds, but time felt like it stopped in that moment, and Bob quite obviously wasn't expecting you to do anything like that, as when you pulled apart he seemed flabbergasted.

^^I love you too, Bob. I always have, really. I was just scared as well of what everybody else would think. But here, I don't think we have to worry about that. Or well- we do. You're a wanted serial killer, but still. The worries we had back then don't have to be worries now.^^ You smiled at him, and he smiled back. He seemed so content in that moment. Everything was perfect.

---

CUT! LET'S GO, I FINALLY WROTE A DECENT STORY???? FHSJFBDJSJBFDHJSKVBDSKDVDHSJ

Word count: 1485