+ WOAH THERE TIGER! - Robert x F!Reader +

i love robert sm hes so silly :3 (autism coded ngl)

first time writing something NOT in the homestuck format in a while!!

not really

ahem

TL;DR: Roy tries to fight Y/N who kicks him in the nuts (even though I headcanon him as transmasc). Robert finds that funny as fuck and they start talking. Love or some shit.

< AUTHOR: START ONESHOT

---

Robert had never been too fond of the bullying that Roy made them to, but he never said anything about it due to the fact it made Roy happy. In some way, anyway. He knew it was sort of just him trying to deflect everything that he had to be put through with his parents and uncles; with all that in mind, Robert couldn't blame him for that.

But it didn't mean he liked doing it.

Recently, him and Ross had been trying to get him to tone everything down, trying to make him understand that they were there for him. It seemed to be working, but he still had outbursts. They had to hold him back a few times, and yet that was still futile on occasions. He was a lot stronger then he looked, he could tell you that easily.

Right now, he was walking along with Ross and Roy, having just gone to some fast food joint and gotten some lunch; a pretty normal thing in their friend group at this point. Ross and Roy were having a conversation, Ross acting like some sort of Dad to Roy like usual, leaving Robert just kind of.. with his thoughts.

That was, until Roy ran directly into a girl while he wasn't paying attention.

This wasn't gonna end well.

"OW! Watch it would you?!" The girl hissed, causing Roy to pause, then stand up.

"Oh I'M the one who needs to watch where I'm going?! THERE'S THREE OF US AND ONE OF YOU! UNLESS YOU'RE STUPID OR BLIND, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL YOU COULD'VE MISSED US! ARE YOU DUMB?!" On instinct, Roy was ready to lunge forward and pummel this girl into the ground. Ross and Robert quickly took their positions, holding him back from beating this girls ass. For two reasons.

One, Roy was kind of the one in the wrong, and two...

Women were scary.

Like really scary. Mostly because they were teenaged boys, and news flash, they didn't have the best history with women or dating them. Hormones n' shit.

But Roy was really fighting back with this one. It wasn't often he got a chance to beat the shit out of someone who would likely try to put up a fight, normally it was just Skid and Pump, who were really too young to realize that was an option that they had on the table.

"WOAHH THERE TIGER!" Robert yelped, falling directly on his ass as Roy managed to get out of his grasp, about to punch the girl, who just swiftly kicked him in the nuts, causing him to stifle a laugh, and Roy to recoil in pain.

"HNNNNNNN... OOOOOOOKAYYYY I DIDN'T EXPECT THATTT." Roy spoke through his teeth, sucking in air as he spoke. He then just walked off, probably to calm down and/or scream about it. Ross, stifling laughter himself, followed Roy to help him calm down.