+ My House + John x F!Reader +

THIS IS AN OLD ONESHOT FROM WHEN THIS BOOK WAS FIRST MADE. I AM SIMPLY FINISHING IT NOW. THIS IS GOING TO BE SHIT FOR THE FIRST HALF. I APOLOGIZE.

(also to clarify the person above isnt a proshipper, the name is telling those ppl to dni)

EVERYTHING BELOW IS FROM 2022 UNTIL SPECIFIED OTHERWISE.

JOHN IS NOT MARRIED/DATING ANYBODY HERE.

---

You never were the type to ask for help, even when you needed it most. You didn't want to seem weak to anybody who might want to interact with you. Though, some people said that asking for help made you seem like a stronger person, you didn't think so. I mean, for other people, it seemed like it made them stronger, but to you? You always felt weak when you asked.

But with the situation you found yourself in now? It seemed only mandatory for you to call for somebody.

You see, currently you were cornered. By who, you ask? Well, Bob Velseb. The recently escaped cannibalistic serial killer who was most active on Halloween night. You weren't sure how you found yourself in this situation, but you were here now. You needed to call for help, but you were more scared of doing that than the man standing in front of you. What if the person who came made fun of you?

Whatever, being made fun of or survival. Being made fun of or survival..

You're sort of ashamed to say that you had to think about that choice for a split second, but you quickly called out.

^^HELP! ANYBODY HELP ME! HE'S HERE! THE SERIAL KILLER IS HERE!^^ You yelled out, which didn't seem to make Bob too happy. He raised his weapon up, before being shot in the head. He fell onto the ground, but you had the feeling he wasn't dead. You looked up, only to see a brunette officer with a mustache standing there, with another raven haired officer standing next to him. Judging by the position they were standing in, the brunette one seemed to be the one who had made the shot.

You booked it over to them before the man had a chance to get up, even though you didn't know if he even would. You practically crumpled just like a piece of paper being thrown into the trash by an angry school child when you got over to the officers. Your legs would barely work, and you fell down. The brunette officer quickly caught you before you had a chance to fall to the pavement. They seemed just as startled as you were about the whole situation.

^^Miss, are you-^^ The other officer was cut off by Bob standing up again, just as you thought he would. You weren't really sure how you knew that was gonna happen, you just had that feeling. They both shot countless more times, you couldn't even count, yet Bob still wouldn't fall.

^^SHOOT HIS DICK!^^ You yelled. You didn't know why you had yelled that out, but you did. Everybody paused for a moment when you said that, trying to comprehend what the hell you just asked, but then the brunette officer did what you suggested. Bob fell to the floor, seeming as though something else had mauled his dick before. Like a duck or something similar? The man then dropped dead for the final time. That's what you hoped, anyway.

^^Like I was saying, miss, are you alright?^^ The raven haired officer asked you, and all you could do was nod. You were so tired from everything that had just happened. ^^Well then, John, I say we tell Patty there's a body for her and then we just uh... tell the mayor I guess?^^ From the words of the raven haired officer, you learnt that the brunette ones name was John. He seemed like a funky fellow, and you meant that in a good way.