+ It's dangerous to go alone, take this. | Streber x Male!Reader +

STREBER MY BABY I LVOE YOUAEWFBASO MUCHC BSFA OYH YM FGUODNM

Requested by noel_gruber

---

You were the babysitter for a kid named Pump. He always was hanging out with his friend, Skid, making you his babysitter as well basically. You weren't going to complain, though, double the pay for you.

They were admittedly a bit weird, as they always wore Halloween costumes, but it was honestly quite cute. They were just little kids having fun and enjoying themselves, no harm in that!

Tonight was Halloween, and you had decided to dress up as a traveling merchant. You had also chosen to bring your pet duck, Pretzel, along with you. You had wrapped him in a towel, and were carrying him around, desperately trying to chase around the two spooky kids.

^^Slow down you guys, I can't keep up!^^ You yelled out at them, and they stopped. They turned around, and had a sad look on their faces. You sighed. ^^Look, I'm not mad, I swear! I just need you to slow down, I'm not as fast as you guys!^^ You assured them, and they rushed back to your sides. ^^Now, where are we going?^^ You asked.

^^The haunted house!^^ They both said at once, as they normally did with these kinds of things. It came as no surprise to you anymore, but it was originally a bit jarring.

^^Alright, well let's get going!^^ You told them, and began to run. Obviously, you weren't as fast as them, and you were still kind of struggling to keep up, but they were kids, so they had a ton of energy.

You eventually got to the haunted house, and they scrambled up the steps. You headed up as well, and were caught of guard with a smoke bomb.

^^Ah! Welcome to the hauntiest of houses gentlemen!^^ A man in a vampire costume popped out from the door way, and you felt your cheeks turn a slight dusty shade of pink. The man was cute and upbeat.

The spooky kids had stars in their eyes, they were amazed by all of this. But honestly, it was just some cheap Halloween decorations.

^^As you can see, I am a REAL vampire!^^ He told you all, flipping his cape over his head. A green screen was on the back, and Pump seemed to be confused why the stem on his costume was suddenly gone.

^^Now, get inside, and get SCARED! But, before you do, I am sad to tell you, sir, that pets are not aloud inside of our haunted house! We don't want them getting spooked, do we?^^ He told you, and you sighed. You saw that one coming. That's when an idea came into your head.

^^It's dangerous to go alone,^^ You began ^^take this.^^ You then held out Pretzel, and the vampire dude smiled at you. You had somehow managed to stay in character while doing that. Honestly, you were impressed with yourself.

You headed inside with the spooky kids. The house was honestly amateur, but you enjoyed watching the employees reactions to the spooky kids pure joy over everything going on.

---

MEANWHILE, WITH STREBER

---

Streber stood outside, holding your duck. Pretzel was friendly towards him, and that made him happy. That's when a man, dressed as a devil, appeared behind him, crouching down to meet his height.