I'm Here Baby-Yuta (NCT 127) X Reader (FEMALE)

Requested (On my Quotev Profile) By: JuJu  (Follow her on Quotev) Enjoy>>>🥰

Y/N POV

People have always thought that life was wonderful and that it offers many things, but in my opinion the second thing is not true. Life can also give nothing away, give away bad things, etc... I felt very alone, and I didn't have a shoulder to cry on, until I became his friend, and I never thought that a bad boy like that would become my friend, he's Yuta.

(Background)

It was a normal school day, and I was walking towards the building. Once I entered, I immediately saw a mass of students, chatting among themselves, and I was sad, because I didn't have many friends. In reality, I only had one friend, Jiho, the only person who remained by my side, faithfully. When I got to my locker, I found Jiho already there, waiting for me to enter class. Entering the classroom, I went and sat down in my seat, my horrible seat next to him, Yuta. I hated him, because he was bossy with others, and he was cool with girls and he courted them, and the girls fell into his trap. One day he was with one, and the next day with another, and it didn't seem right to me that he would do that, and break hearts, on top of that he was a heartbreaker. After I settled at the desk, the professor came in and started the lesson, and luckily there was no sign of Yuta. That's better! 15 minutes passed, and Yuta walked through the door with his friends...he was clearly late! The professor got angry with Yuta and his friends and made them go to their seats. When Yuta sat down next to me, I snorted, and turned away, hoping I wasn't his next victim. -Psst...what are you studying?-Yuta asked me, and I ignored him, continuing to write in the notebook. -Y/N, can you hear me? What are you studying?" he asked again, and I ignored him again. I finally answered him. -But since when are you interested in studying? - I asked him, in an arrogant tone, which made him chuckle. Good heavens, help me, what should I do with this guy! -I don't care, but I want to understand which lesson we are in!-Yuta asked me, and approached my chair.I tried to move away from him, but I couldn't, because he moved away again. -Show me the notes!?-he asked me, and I showed him the notebook. -Aaah! You are studying the reproductive system!-Yuta said laughing. But what's so funny? -I'm good at this subject!-he said, putting on airs, giggling, and I looked at him perplexed. -It's obvious that you know...you must have had sex with many girls!-I replied, rolling my eyes. "That's not the point!" he said. -Oh, no? So what?!-I said and he looked at me. -I'm interested in the topic! Problems? -he said, raising his voice, and I silenced him. After the lesson, I went to Jiho, who looked at me with a sly look, and I didn't understand. -What did Yuta tell you?-Jiho asked me, and I said to her:-He asked me what we were studying!-and Jiho laughed, and said:-Anything else?-and I shook my head. As Jiho and I walked to the canteen, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yuta baiting his next victim. I would like to go and chase him away from her, but I can't. I could see that the girl wanted him too. I gave up and went to lunch. After lunch, I went back to class, to my horrible place, next to Yuta. I hate him, but he didn't do anything to me. While I was getting settled, Yuta entered,with the girl from before. He greeted her as he walked towards his desk, next to mine. The girl looked at him while he asked me for a pen, and she was probably jealous. During class, I felt eyes on me, I turned in Yuta's direction, and saw him staring at me. -What is it?-I asked him, and he, continuing to stare at me, said:-Nothing, I was simply admiring you-and came closer to me,and whispered to me: -You are so cute, and I won't let you run away from me! -his hunger was at a very high level. I swallowed, and blushed at the same time, because no one had ever said those words to me. -What's the matter, aren't you answering now?-Yuta said to me, and I looked at him. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, in terms of beauty, and not in terms of character. -So, do you want to go out today? I would like to meet you, so we can become friends! - Yuta proposed to me, and I replied: - Oh... okay - and he smiled, and then spoke: - At the end of this lesson, we'll leave school! - and I looked at him in shock, reminding him that there were 2 hours left before leaving school, and he said: -But who cares! We'll still go out, even if you don't approve, doll," and I nudged him. -But I'll miss class!- I told him and he laughed. -No! You come with me and skip class!-Yuta said arrogantly, and I nodded, even though I wanted to stay in school. When the end of class bell rang, Yuta took my hand and dragged me out of school. "Where are we going?" I said, walking next to him. -I don't know!-Yuta said, and I giggled, and then he spoke:-What are you laughing at!?!-and I replied:-You're funny!-and he blushed. I never expected such a radical change from him! When we arrived at a park, we sat on a bench and started chatting, getting to know each other a little. We discovered that we had many things in common, and I found Yuta very nice. I never would have thought that a bad boy like him had a heart of gold and was so nice and sweet. We immediately became friends, and exchanged phone numbers. After our adventure at the park, Yuta offered to drive me home. I accepted, and he took me home. When I arrived at my house, I greeted him with a hug, which at first froze him, but in the end he melted, due to the warmth of my hug, and he hugged me again. Once I entered the house, I changed into more comfortable clothes, and went on my phone to scroll through social media. After a while, I got bored, so I decided to write to Yuta, but when I entered the messaging app, I found 10 messages: 5 from Jiho and 5 from Yuta. I decided to read Jiho's first.