Oh, You're Cute!-Mark (NCT Dream/127)X Reader (FEMALE)

Y/N POV

It was a very boring day, and it was raining. I was at Home, and I was just watching television. I felt very alone. So, I decided to call my boyfriend,Mark,to see if he was free, to come to my house. -Hey, Y/N! How is it going!?-Mark says. -I am getting bored! I wanted to ask you if you would come here to me! I would really like to see you!-I said. -Don't worry, I'll be right there!- he replied, and hung up the call. After 10 minutes,Mark arrived. "Hi, baby!" he said,and swept me into a bear hug. -Hi,Markie!-I replied, and hugged him back. -Look what I brought! - he said, and took out a teddy bear from a bag. -How cute!-I said, and filled him with kisses,in face. Shortly after, we headed into the living room and started watching a movie. We were cuddled up on the couch, feeding each other popcorn. Suddenly, there was a very loud thunder, and I was very scared. Then, I held onto Mark's arm, out of fear. -Hey, don't be afraid! It was just thunder!-Mark says,and gave me a kiss on the forehead. -Thanks!-I replied, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I started to feel cold and started to shiver. -Are you cold?-Mark asked,and I nodded, then he went to get a blanket for both of us. -Are you still cold?-he asked, and I shook my head. Mark,took me in his arms and began to sing me a sweet melody, with his beautiful voice. I slowly fell asleep, nestled in his arms. About 2 hours later, I woke up, "What time is it?" I asked, and Mark,answered:-Seven in the evening!-. -Hate! How long did I sleep!?-I replied, and he said to me: -Only 2 hours... anyway I slept too!-. I giggled at his cuteness, and gave him a hug. -So...do you want me to prepare the dinner?-he asked me,-What would you prepare?-I asked, my mouth watering. -I'll make you some (favorite food)!-he said. I started jumping for joy when I heard the name of my favorite food! I immediately ran to him and filled his face with little kisses. -THANK YOU! You're the best boyfriend ever!-I shouted at him,and went to prepare dinner, while I set the table. After setting the table, I went to look at what Mark was doing,and I hugged him from behind, and put my chin on his shoulder, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and said, "When is the food ready?" I'm so hungry!!". Mark, giggled at my cuteness,and gave me a kiss on the nose, and replied:-10 minutes and it's ready!-. -Ugh! I don't want to wait!-I said, whimpering. I waited until dinner was ready. After 10 minutes, she was ready, then I helped Mark,to put the dishes on the table. After dinner, I went to put on my pajamas and brush my teeth, and Mark,followed me all the time, doing the same thing as me. Around 10pm, we got into bed, and turned on the TV, but there was nothing nice to watch, so we turned it off, and started cuddling, for the hundredth time today. -Ehi, My baby,why are you so clingy today? Did you miss me?-he asked. -Yes, I missed you very much... I think of you every day... I missed you very much, my prince! I love you,so much!-I replied, leaning on his chest, and little by little we fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up; I saw Mark's arms,around my waist preventing me from leaving, and his face was in the crook of my neck. I could feel her warm breath, enveloping me in a warm spring cloud. I turned my face to check if he was sleeping, and so he was; I decided to peck his lips, and he woke up immediately. -Good morning!-I told him. -Good morning,My love!-he replied to me, with his usual morning voice,whispering in my ear. -Come on, let's go have breakfast!-I said. -Noooo, I want to stay here in the warmth, curled up and doing nothing!-Mark replied. I giggled at his sweetness, and pecked his lips, but he pulled me in for a more passionate kiss, which I returned. Automatically, my arms wrapped around his neck and his, my waist. We stayed like this, until we ran out of breath. When we pulled away,Mark rested his forehead against mine, and he whispered to me in a low,sexy voice:-I love you,My princess...I love you so much,My baby girl! You're so Beautiful!-.I smiled at him and replied:-I love you too, my prince... you are beautiful too... you are my favorite little one!-. Now that was a beautiful day!

The End

An: I hope you liked it!💕 Bye!