A Dinner For Two-Jun (SVT) X Reader (FEMALE)

Requested By: None. Enjoy!💕

Third person POV

One day, you and your boyfriend, Jun, were caught by the members kissing, which was completely unexpected! You and Jun were in the kitchen, preparing dinner. While you were cutting the vegetables,Jun came behind you and placed a kiss on your cheek and said to you, with one of his funny dialect accents:-So chef, how are you doing? I see her very busy! Do you want help? -. You started laughing out loud, and Jun glared at you, but then burst out laughing. -You could start cooking the meat!-I told him, and he replied, in a stupid voice:-Of course, my beloved cook!-and he placed a kiss on your nose,but you wrapped your arms around his neck and said: "Close your eyes, I'll let you taste the dish of the day!". -Yummm! I can't wait to taste the chef's main dish!-said Jun,still in his stupid accent, and closed his eyes. Then, you connected your lips with each other and they moved in synchrony; you could notice that Jun was smiling under the kiss😍. -Mhhhhh....how spicy is the dish of the day! I want more!-Jun whispered, between kisses, in a very low voice, lower than an octave. Suddenly, someone entered the kitchen... it was Woozi, who, who wanted to make sure if the food was ready... but he saw your "romantic dinner", and with a disgusted face he said to you: - Is this how you cook? -. Woozi's voice scared you and made you break away. So you got caught!

An: I hope you liked it! Sorry for the short chapter!😅😘