The treasure Of My heart (ATEEZ's HongJoong X Reader Fem)

Requested by: None. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

I was on a huge pirate ship, and I was lying on the floor, soaking wet, and 7 guys were staring at me. Was it a dream? No, it was all real! "Let's go and call Captain Kim!" said an unknown voice, which I recognized as a man's voice. -You, however, stay there with the girl! - said another male voice, deeper than the previous one. I woke up suddenly! -Hey! Who are you? What am I doing here? Who are they? Who are you? - I asked in a panic. In front of me, there was a tall boy, red hair and perfect face, and he had a patch on one eye... I assume it was Captain Kim... oh my god! -Hey, calm down, I won't hurt you. Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Captain Kim HongJoong of the pirate group ATEEZ!- he said in a calm and friendly voice. -I'm Y/N, but excuse me, what am I doing here? And who are they? - I asked the Captain, pointing to the other 7 boys. -So...this is Wooyoung...-he pointed to a black-haired boy with beautiful features. -He is Min-Gi, my right-hand man.-he pointed to another man, with orange-yellow hair. -Then there is Yunho-and he pointed to a very tall and handsome boy, with hazelnut brown hair. -He is San-he pointed to a man with short black hair. -He is Jongho, the smallest of the crew.-he pointed to a very robust boy. -And finally, there's Yeosang, and there's Seonghwa!-he pointed to two men, one with yellow-black hair, who was Yeosang, and then the other who had black hair and was wearing a hat was Seonghwa. -But you didn't answer my first question!-I told Captain Kim. "We saved you because you were drowning...anyway you are welcome! You can rest assured, nothing will happen as long as you are here with us!" Kim said. Captain HongJoong showed me the ship and the place where I would sleep. It was a beautiful, large, bright room, covered with very large maps and maps on the walls, and there was a large bed. -This is my room, you will spend the night here with me-HongJoong told me. -Ok, but there are not 2 beds, Captain! Where do I sleep? - I asked. -As you noticed, you will sleep with me, if it doesn't cause you any problems. Anyway, don't call me captain, just call me HongJoong, beautiful shell! -he said, after a long pause, to think. I blushed at his words and started playing with my hands. -What's wrong?-HongJoong asked me. -Nothing! I'll sleep with you, it doesn't bother me!- I told him, blushing more. -Well! Here, change! - HongJoong told me, handing me some clothes, and went out to give me privacy while I changed. -Come in!-I called Hong Joong, who came in and looked at me in amazement. -wow, they look good on you!-he told me happily, and we left the room. We headed out of the bedroom, and a gust of warm wind ruffled my damp hair. The kids stared at me and I felt a little uncomfortable. HongJoong noticed my discomfort and said to me: "Don't worry, they have never seen a beautiful girl, since they are always at sea sailing!". His words made me blush a lot. -Hey, Y/N tell me a little about yourself!-HongJoong asked me. -I am the daughter of a pirate who died 10 years ago, during a shipwreck. He was MinJun, the captain of the Southern Reds.- I explained to him, while he listened curiously. -Oh! I know who he was! He was my father's enemy! He got my dad's crew killed! But, I see that you don't have bad intentions like your father! Right, Y/N? -He said. I nodded in response, and looked into his brown eyes, which suddenly turned sea blue. No...it can't be! Could it be?!

HongJoong POV

Y/N was there in front of me staring at me! How cute, I thought. -What are you looking at?-I asked her. -Nothing...I-I was staring at the m-sea!-he said to me stammering, but I understood that he was looking me in the eyes. I noticed that both Y/N ​​and I were wearing the same pendant, so I asked her, taken by my curiosity: - Why do you have that pendant? -. -I'm half mermaid and this necklace protects me from enemies. I'm half a mermaid of sapphires.-she replied, playing with the pendant. I had guessed it! -These days, I wanted to go and visit the ruby ​​islands-I said, changing my address -Tell me what you know about mermaids!-Y/N said to me. I couldn't tell her. -I studied them!-I told her, half lying.

Y/N POV

I was getting suspicious of HongJoong. We don't study mermaids in school! He must be hiding something important from me! I have to investigate him! What if he is what I think he is? I have to distance myself from HongJoong.

HongJoong POV

It's been two months since I saved Y/N and with each passing day, I fall more and more in love with her. -Captain! Why are you staring at Y/N-Min-Gi asked. "I think I love her!" I said in a dreamy tone. -Mhhh...I think she doesn't like you, because I heard that maybe she likes some of the crew!-Min-Gi said. -WHAT!? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!? WHO IS THE ASSHOLE I SHOULD THROW INTO THE SEA? - I shouted pissed off. -Well, I don't know!-Min-Gi said and left. -Hi HongJoong!-Y/N greeted me,and approached me. -What were you doing with Min-Gi?-she asked me, smiling widely. I love Y/N's smile. -Oh, N-Nothing, we were seeing how long it was to the ruby ​​islands!-I said embarrassed. -Ah, ok! - she said. Who's the asshole I'm going to throw into the sea? -Hong!-Y/N said to me, distracting me from my thoughts. -Tell me!-I told her. -Oh, N-Nothing.-she said stammering. -Okay, see you HongJoong!-she said, and kissed me on the cheek, and I stood there touching the cheek that Y/N pecked. I have a chance! But I'm scared of what Min-Gi said! I ran to the library and went to read a book about mermaids, to make sure I knew more about Y/N. She will be mine!

Y/N POV

I was wandering around mine and HongJoong's room, until my gaze fell on a book with a gold cover where it was written "The History of the Kingdom of Rubinia", then I took it and started to read it. "Once upon a time, there was a ruby ​​mermaid boy, who got tired of being at sea, so he decided to go to land. It is said that the boy is a captain whose eye color changes from brown to sea blue." No...no it's possible! Is this a coincidence!? Is it really HongJoong? I'll investigate!

Y/N POV

After getting ready for the party, I left the room, and I saw the boys waiting for me. My gaze fell on one in particular...Kim HongJoong. He looked beautiful in his dress. The party had started and there were many people. I had a lot of fun with the boys, and I drank a lot. This afternoon, San, had sent me to come with him, as a date. How sweet. I accepted, and in fact I was at the party accompanied by him. -Do you guys know where HongJoong is?-I asked them, but they shrugged. So, I walked away from San and the others and went to look for him. -Y/N! Where are you going?-San asked me. -To look for Joong!-I replied. I wasn't sober, but I wanted to look for HongJoong at all costs, because I wanted to talk to him. -Y/N! No! Come to me!-San said to me, with a not sober face. San, walked towards me and put his arms around my waist. -Y/N, I like you!-he said,and he Kiss me. I couldn't deny his confession.

HongJoong POV

As I walked around the room where the pirate party was taking place, I saw San kissing Y/N, and tears started to form in my eyes, but I pushed them away. Suddenly though, Y/N turned and saw me, but I ran away, before she could explain. By now you understood! She loved San.

Y/N POV

After I pulled away from San, I turned around and saw HongJoong, who immediately ran away. I immediately told San that I didn't reciprocate and ran to find Hong. Finally, I found him sitting on the ship's stairs leading upstairs. "Hong!" I called and he turned around. I saw that his eyes were bright and reflected the moon in them. -Go away Y/N!-he growled at me. -Hong Joong! Let me explain!-I dissed him. -There is nothing you need to explain! I know it now! Get together with San!. -There is nothing you need to explain! I know it now! You're engaged to San! Go to your "love", don't stay here with me! Go back to him! He'll be looking for you! -He told me pissed off. -Hong Joong! I'm not with San!- I explained to him. -And how do you explain that you kissed him? -He said to me angrily. -He kissed me! He confessed and I rejected him, because I like you Joong! Kim HongJoong I love you!-I told him in one breath.

HongJoong POV

-I love you Kim HongJoong!-she said. -But...I want to know something! Are you the mermaid of legend? Will you manipulate me, like the ruby ​​mermaids do?-Y/N asked me. -Yes I am! I will never manipulate you Y/N, I'm not like my peers, because I love you Y/N!-I said. I approached her and whispered: -These are mutual feelings. Do you want to be the pearl of my oyster? -. She instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and said "yes" and kissed me. It was a beautiful emotion. After we broke away from the kiss, we went to the room to sleep, since the party was over. Now I was in bed, cuddled up with Y/N, kissing her neck. "I love you so much, Captain Kim!" he said, making me laugh. "I love you too, my pearl," I replied. And finally, I found the treasure of my heart!

The End!

A/N: The story is over! Sorry if it's short and not beautiful. But if you like it, even better! Don't forget to comment! Bye bye! 🥰🥰