The Boys Next Door-Mingyu (SVT) X Reader (FEMALE)

Requested by: None. Enjoy!<3

Y/N POV

It was a quiet day, in my new house, (I've been there for 5 months), I was simply studying, until I was disturbed by some music coming from the apartment opposite. So, I tried to ignore her and concentrate on the task, but to no avail, the neighbors were making too much noise. So I decided to go and talk to the neighbors. *Knock tock*, I knocked on the door, and a very cute boy showed up. He had long hair, tied in a ponytail, and was wearing simple overalls. I gathered courage and spoke:-Hi, I'm your neighbor, Y/N, very nice, I came to ask if you could make less noise, I'm studying!-. The boy smiled at me and said:-Oh, yes, don't worry, I'll tell the others that we shouldn't mess up...ah, anyway, nice to meet you, Y/N, I'm Jeonghan!-. The boy, who I came to know as Jeonghan, held out his hand, and I shook it. -Oh, well, see you around!- I said and Jeonghan greeted you.

(-Time skip-the next day at university)

I was walking through the corridors, until I ran into my neighbor, Jeonghan. -Hey, Y/N!-Jeonghan greeted, with a nice smile on his face. -Hey, what are you doing here! Are you studying!? I said, waving at him. -Oh, yes, I'm studying to become a stylist! You?-Jeonghan said to me, looking happy. "I'm studying to become an analytical chemist," I replied. -Oh, a friend of mine too!-Jeonghan said, chuckling. -Y/N, do you want to have lunch, let me meet my roommates!?-Jeonghan asked me. I nodded, and we exchanged numbers. In the meantime we walk towards our lesson, chatting a bit, to get to know each other. I discovered that we have many things in common! Fantastic! The lesson began!

Y/N POV

At the end of class, Jeonghan and I went to the canteen to meet his roommates. Once we arrived in the canteen, Jeonghan led me to a table, where there were 12 very cute boys. -Hello lads! This is Y/N, our neighbor! Treat her well and introduce yourself!-Jeonghan said to the boys. -Hi, nice to meet you!-I said to the boys, and sat down next to Jeonghan. Meanwhile the boys began to introduce themselves. The first to introduce himself was a boy with blond hair, with purple tips. -Hi Y/N, I'm Seungcheol, nice to meet you! I don't know if you've ever seen me, but we have the same chemistry lessons! - said the boy. -Oh, I think I saw you!- I said. The second one to introduce himself was a boy, who had a nice smile on his face: -Hello! I'm Soonyoung, my pleasure! -. The third boy who showed up was very lively:-Hi Y/N! I'm Seokmin, nice to meet you!-. The fourth, it was very quiet, but he introduced himself: -Hi Y/N, I'm Minghao, nice to meet you!-. The fifth, he was wearing glasses: -Hey Y/N, nice to meet you, I'm Wonwoo!-. The sixth boy was small in stature:-Hi Y/N, I'm Jihoon, nice to meet you!-. The seventh was very energetic:-Hioooo Y/N!!! I'm Seungkwan, nice to meet you! -. The eighth was a very tall boy:-Hi Y/N, nice to meet you, I'm Mingyu!-. The ninth was very calm:-Hi Y/N, I'm Jun, nice to meet you!-. The tenth boy was very lively:-Hi Y/N, I'm Chan, but you can call me DIno, please!!-. The eleventh boy was very nice and calm:-Hi Y/N, I'm Joshua, nice to meet you!-. The twelfth and last boy was very happy:-Hi Y/N, I'm Vernon, nice to meet you!-. After the round of introductions, we started to get to know each other a little, and the guys asked me if I wanted to go around with them. I accepted, and we exchanged numbers. At 3pm, we went out and went to the park. I had a lot of fun with the guys, they are super nice!

(-Time skip-The evening after the release)

After leaving, I returned home to rest. When I finished changing I received a text from Jeonghan.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘵

Jeonghan😇

Hey, Y/N, thanks for coming,

I had a lot of fun!😜

You

Me too, thank you for this beautiful day!😊