Promise You-Taeyong (NCT 127) X Reader (FEMALE)

Requested by: None. Enjoy!<3

I was totally bored during 6th period algebra. -Guys, your new classmate will arrive tomorrow! I remind you to make a good impression! -Mrs. Kim said, and she rang the bell. Upon leaving, I found myself with my best friend, Johnny, waiting for me at the gate. -So Y/n how did it go?!-Johnny asked. -Good, I think, but the last hour was a drag! You know, the new student will arrive tomorrow!-I explained. Meanwhile, Johnny and I are walking home. When I got home, I had a snack and my homework, then I started scrolling through social media, until I received a notification, it was Johnny.

Chat with Johnny

JJ:Y/n I heard that the new student will be male!

You:Ah, good...🙄

JJ:😂

You:😑

JJ:Okay, see you tomorrow little mushroom! 🍄😚

You: Hi stupid😘

End Of Chat

Of all that could have happened, the new student is male! Ugh... oh well I'll sleep on it.

I arrived at school, and saw Johnny waiting for me. -Hey, Y/n! Ready to meet the new student!?-asked Johnny, with a sly face. -Seeee, of course!-I replied sarcastically, and we headed to our respective classes. Today, I had history. Having entered the classroom, I sat down at the back desk, took out the material and began to settle down, shortly after the teacher, Mr. Yang, entered, followed by a tall boy with gray hair, dressed in a hooded sweatshirt. black and jeans, which I had never seen, I assume it is the new student. I saw that some girls were shouting, and the teacher called attention: - Boys! As you know today, the new student has arrived. Let's let him introduce himself!-. -Hi, I'm Taeyong, I'm happy to meet you, I hope we'll have fun! - said the boy. -Good, have a seat next to Y/n- said Mr. Yang. -Hi, I'm Taeyong, you?!- said the boy, who I knew as Taeyong. -Hi, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you!- I replied, and started taking notes. From time to time, I took a look at Taeyong, he was really cute, 𝘦𝘩! What's the matter with you? Once the bell rang, I arranged the materials and began to leave the classroom. On my way out, I ran into Johnny. -Y/n! So, how's the boy!?-He asked excitedly. -Well he seems friendly, I think we could get along! Oh, there he is!-I replied, pointing to the new boy, I dragged Johnny and walked towards him. "Hi, Taeyong!" I said. -Oh, hey, Y/n! Who is he?-Taeyong greeted. -I wanted to ask you if you want to have lunch with me and my friend Johnny, would you like that?-I asked, pointing to Johnny. -Ok!-Taeyong replied, and we headed to the canteen. During lunch, I got to know Taeyong more.

(Skip-After school-)

I was leaving school when I heard my name called. -Y/n!-the voice said, I turned and saw Taeyong. -Oh, hey Taeyong!-I said.

-I just wanted to leave this for you!-He said, leaving me a note. -Hey, do you want to go on the road together?-I asked. -Great idea!-Taeyong replied, and we headed towards the exit.

When I got home, I rushed to my room and opened the letter Taeyong had given me.

~For Y/n

I know we just met, but I would like to be your friend! Do you want to go to the park tomorrow afternoon!?

Let me know-here's my number *** *** ****

~Signed 𝘓𝘛𝘠

Taeyong, he left me his number, and asked me out. Well! Now I add his number.

Chat with Taeyong

You: Hi, I'm Y/n!