SOS, It's Love!-DK/Seokmin (SVT) X Reader (FEMALE)

Requested By: None. Enjoy!💋💕

Warnings: A little mature elements...if you don't feel comfortable, don't read...don't say I didn't warn you!😉😘

Y/N POV

It's morning, I just woke up, with Seokmin's arms wrapped around my waist, while he nibbled on my ear. -Good morning my love!-Seokmin said, in his morning voice. -Good morning Kyeomie!-I replied,kissing his cheek. I was very happy that today, Seokmin was home from work, and we could have a day just for us. -What are we doing today!?-Seokmin asked, throwing his face into my neck, placing kisses there. I touched the tip of his nose with my finger, and laughed and Seokmin, pulled me closer to him,and started cuddling me. -Shall we go to breakfast!?-I asked, but Seokmin stuck more and more to my body. -Nooo! Don't go away! -Seokmin replied, and stuck his face in my neck. -Come on, let me go and prepare breakfast, while you get dressed.- I said, and I pulled away from his hold and got out of bed. Meanwhile, Seokmin staggered to the bathroom to change. In the kitchen, I began to prepare pancakes. After 10 minutes they were ready! -Kyeomie! Breakfast is ready!-I shouted to Seokmin, and he ran down the stairs. I saw him dressed only in sweatpants, he wasn't wearing the T-shirt,and his muscles were exposed...I don't speak. Seokmin, meanwhile, approached me from behind and hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, semi-naked, and turned his face towards mine and he gave me a kiss on my neck, from where he then moved and reached my cheek, which he kissed in turn. -Mhhh! What a nice smell! These pancakes look delicious! - Seokmin said, taking a plate of food,and he walked to the counter and started eating. I approached him, with my plate in hand, and sat on his leg, and began to eat. -Open your mouth!-Seokmin said, cutely, and he fed me,with food. -Very good! It's beautiful too!-I replied. -Yes, but not as handsome as you!-Seokmin replied, winking, which made me blush.

(Time skip -At the mall-)

In the afternoon, we went to the shopping center to buy some clothes for the evening, since there was going to be a party to which we had been invited. When we got to the shop, we tried a few clothes,until we chose. I opted for a short knee-length dress, blue with glitter, and black stilettos. Seokmin, on the other hand, bought a beautiful, colored suit black, combined with a white shirt and elegant black shoes. We looked like nobles! Once we got home, we sorted out our clothes and had a snack, curled up on the sofa, watching television.

(Time skip -Before the party-)

It was 6pm, and we were getting dressed to go to the party. We put on our new clothes, and settled in with makeup, accessories and hairstyle. When I finished, I went and got my bag and put it in my jacket and I headed into the driveway of the house. Meanwhile Seokmin was waiting for me in the car. Once we got to the car, we set off.

(Time skip -to the party-)

Once we arrived at the party location, we started having fun with our friends. We chatted, danced, sang, ate and above all drank a lot. Around 1 am, I wasn't completely sober and Seokmin wasn't either.-Hey Baby!-Seokmin said,and I turned and walked towards him. When I got to him, I saw that he wasn't completely sober and continued to flirt. Seokmin,his hair was all a mess, but it wasn't bad to look at, it was a neat mess, which made him more charming. Suddenly, Seokmin came closer and closer to me, and put his hand around my waist,and I approached him. I simply continued to admire his beauty,and tracing his facial features with my finger. -You're damned hot! Shit, am I dreaming or what? My love, are you an angel fallen from heaven, by any chance? Yes, it's obvious! -I said, dizzy from the alcohol. -And you are a goddess who came here just for me? Obviously! You are all mine! I love you so much,My baby love.-Seokmin replied, bringing his face closer to mine, almost as if our noses were touching. I leaned forward towards Seokmin's face and left a small kiss on his lips, but he was smarter than me and pulled me into a more passionate kiss. I could see Seokmin giggling under his lips as he kissed me. -Kyeomie let's go home!?-I pleaded and he nodded and dragged me out of the party venue.

(Time skip -At home-)

When we got home, we took off our shoes and jackets,but Seokmin picked me up bridal style, and ran to bed. He threw myself onto the bed first and then Seokmin did the same, but he released himself on top of me. -You look damn gorgeous tonight!-Seokmin said,and I blushed. -You too!-I replied, licking my lips. Seokmin, meanwhile, started boldly kissing my neck, leaving a few little hickeys. "What the fuck do I care!" I thought,and started unbuttoning Seokmin's shirt. Meanwhile he began to take off my dress, and then took off his shirt completely, revealing his sculpted muscles. I simply lay on the bed, half naked, with Seokmin on top of me, kissing me all over my body, even leaving a few hickeys on my neck. -Seokmin...- I said, excited by the moment, and made a noise, almost a small scream. -Tell me!-replied Seokmin, in a much lower voice than before. -Go ahead!-I whispered to him, entwining my arms behind his neck, starting to kiss his jaw. -Oh...er...ok! Everything for my woman!-I- replied Seokmin, with a super super sexy voice. Seokmin, after receiving my kisses, felt a little satisfied, but not at all (How naughty!😉🤤😍). He wanted to continue, but I wanted too. Seokmin's hands slid towards my thighs, where he then brought his face closer and started leaving butterfly kisses on them. From there, he moved,towards my belly, which he kissed a couple of times, and then moved to my collarbones, which he filled with trails of pepper kisses. Then, he moved towards the shoulders, which he only pinched, and then reached the neck (for the hundredth time!🤤😍), where he left multiple kisses and hickeys. -Oh, Y/N, I love you so much, my love of my life!-Seokmin said between kisses. When he finished kissing my neck, Seokmin moved to my cheeks, which he barely poked, and then moved to my lips. Before kissing my lips, Seokmin licked his and whispered to me, with his low voice: -Are you sure about everything we did tonight?-. I nodded in response and said, "Of course, love, as long as it's you, everything's fine!" With that said, Seokmin began kissing my lips. It was a soft and spicy touch, which enveloped us in a warm cloud; I had shivers all over my body, and the butterflies in my stomach didn't stop, and the blush on my cheeks increased. Suddenly, Seokmin was wriggling with his tongue, to be able to enter my mouth, I let it pass; we were simply slurping each other's tongues: we were devouring each other's throats, but very heavily. We only broke away when we were out of breath. -I love you Seokmin-shi!-I told him, passing a finger over his lips, which he barely licked, because I managed to remove it in time. -I love you too Y/N!-Seokmin replied. I put my head on Seokmin's shoulder, and started touching his abs with my hand. "Goodnight!" I said, yawning. -Goodnight!-Seokmin replied, giving me a kiss on the temple, and we fell asleep.

(Time skip -In the morning-)

The next morning, I woke up, still in that position, with my hands still on his abs. I turned to check if Seokmin was awake, but he beat me to it, because he started kissing my neck, and between one kiss and another he said to me: "Good morning my love!". -Good morning love!-I replied. -Hey, your hands are still on my abs! What, do you like them?-Seokmin said, giggling. I turned red with embarrassment,and I gave him a pat on the butt:-M-maybe!? I-it could be true!-I said stuttering,and he laughed. -I love you - Seokmin said and I kissed him on the nose: - I love you too, stupid! - I replied and we cuddled up on the bed.

An:I hope you enjoyed the story! Bye Bye!😘💕💋