{3}

I wasn't sure what to wear, I stood in front of my closet for almost 10 minutes by now, staring at the clothes. I didn't want to wear a suit, too fancy for just going over to someone house. But I wasn't sure what casual clothes to wear either. I decided on a brown long sleeve shirt, black jacket, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. I wasn't sure if it looked weird or not but I rather not spend another 20 minutes trying to figure something out.

I didn't even know why I was stressing about it as much as I am, it's just hanging out with a colleague. Yet I feel like I'm stressing over a job interview. I walked to my bathroom, cleaning myself up some more and making sure my hair isn't that messy. I stood there in front of the mirror after I finished those things. I was never fond of my looks. I didn't even really like my looks as a teenager either, the bullying that happened didn't help out either. I guess I've just adapted to how others saw me.

Besides that, I finally walk out after staring at myself for a few minutes. I heard my phone buzz, my phone being on my nightstand. My room wasn't too far from the bathroom and the walls were pretty thin anyway. You could heard a lot in this apartment, a lot was unwanted too.

I walked into my bedroom and to the nightstand, picking my phone up. Oh, a text from an unknown number? Oh. It's my coworker, he's sent that he got my number from our employer and who he is in the text. I unlocked my phone then opened my messages, opening to that text. I guess I should save his number. I open the contact then save, I then realized I didn't remember my coworkers name. My coworker only said his name once or twice during the time in the elevator and it didn't stick with me. I sighed as I put his name as 'Coworker' in my phone.

I texted him back. "Hey, good to know. Why did you want my number?" I sat on the side of my bed closest to me, looking down at my phone as I saw the typing bubble pop up from my coworker.

"Wanted to see what time you're coming over and so if we ever hang out in the future ;)" The winking smiley face through me off for a bit but maybe it was a typo of some sort, maybe he meant the normal smiley face. Or at least that kind of what I'm hoping.

"Oh, okay! Well, what time do you want me to come over?" It was currently 6 P.M and I didn't like driving out late but I never get invited to hang out so I thought It'd be okay for tonight.

"You can come over now if you'd like." I didn't expect that, I assumed he wanted time to relax from work or something like that. Or maybe he already did since it's been an hour since we got off. I don't know, usually I wanna relax for two hours or more after work since it's an office job. Those aren't fun or stress less at all.

"Okay, let me gather my things and I'll be there. Send me your address?" I smiled to myself, it felt nice to finally be hanging out with someone. My coworker sent me his address, surprised he even wanted to give me his address without knowing me well in the first place.