75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)

Okay people, to all those readers who actually read and support me with their votes and comments, I love you all. 

But today, I want to talk about those who are here just to correct me. Guys, I am neither a pro in English nor do I claim to be one. And my book is not your English test where you round the spelling mistakes to get marks! I have no problem if you correct my errors until you actually want me to correct them and improve but that's not the case here.

The only comments from those people are about spelling mistakes. Okay, I am sorry that an 'e' missed while I was typing a chapter. No, in spite of writing long chapters and updating nearly 5 books a week along with handling my work, I should be perfect with my spelling, right? 

And those spellings are like one or two per chapter and not even that in some. If you people had appreciated me when I wrote something good, I wouldn't have had a problem when you corrected me, but you are so deet ki you people neither vote nor comment on something good but will be the first to catch that one mistake of mine. 

Most of you people just read and leave! No just tell me where am I lacking? I like every comment. If your comment got likes then the first one would be mine. I even reply to a few comments, and every dm in my conversation board where most of the other authors never reply to either comments or dms. Maybe that's what you people want, right? I am not saying anything against those authors but am just talking about the efforts I put into the things. 

I even ask about your preferences for reading before updating new books yet your support towards them or me is a literal zero. I am sorry but from now on I am not going to stress myself into writing chapters at odd hours dragging my tired self just for those people who can't even click a vote button. I understand not everyone can be a comment person but votes? 

Neither you people support me nor value my efforts so even I am done trying to bond. I was a fool to think of something related to this book for later but now I am done. I will just complete this book for those loyal readers who actually support me and there will be no Daksh and Chaitra after that. I mean why if you don't care at all? And no I won't keep any targets for anything. Do as you please!

Daksh

Once we landed in Hyderabad, Chaitra went to our home while I had to stay at her Atha's as we shouldn't stay in the same home. She used some terms like vadidhi/vididhi(Vididhi is the correct word). Basically, it's a temporary stay arranged for the groom's side at a Telugu wedding which would normally be one of the bride's relatives' places or someone close to the family will take the responsibility of taking care of the Groom's side until the wedding. Usually, the groom comes there just before the wedding but in our case, we are here nearly 2 days before our wedding. 

When someone raised a question about the rituals that should be performed at the groom's place, Seetha Aunty cut them off saying her niece's husband is her son and all those rituals will be done at her place. We were already informed about all the necessary things that should be specially bought by our family and my sisters and Maa sa took care of all of them.

Once we reached their place, Hithen took me to Chaitra's room and asked me to freshen up before walking out to take care of some arrangements. Their house is decorated like a new bride with all the lights and flower garlands hanging from the walls, different floral arches at every threshold, and mango leaves tied to them, all the rooms neatly arranged with all necessities and extra mattresses just in case.

"If not with you, I at least got to be in your room," I thought glancing at the picture on the wall where Chaitra and Hithen were glaring at each other, her hands in his hair with Dev and Akash trying to separate them. I smiled at how cute she looked with that angry pout and shook my head before taking out my clothes to take a much-needed shower before heading for breakfast.