29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!

Chaitra

I asked Daksh if I could join him for his meeting too as it will take longer if he travels back and forth, and he agreed to take me with him. I am not going to attend the meeting though. I am going to stay with Rohan Bhai while he completes his meeting. Rohan bhai will reach the meeting venue directly after dropping the youngsters wherever they are going.

Daksh asked me to get ready and I happily obliged. I ran to my room and took a bath before getting ready. 

I walked out of my room texting Seema to get those idiots to the Blackout

I walked out of my room texting Seema to get those idiots to the Blackout. I hit a hard wall but I don't remember seeing a wall here. I lifted my gaze rubbing my forehead only to get lost in a pair of brown orbs which were enchanting. His eyes seem to be deeper than the oceans in which I want to drown and never get out of them. He is wearing a suit that looks great on him.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a concern-laced voice and I just nodded not trusting my voice

"Are you alright?" He asked in a concern-laced voice and I just nodded not trusting my voice. Being this close to him is doing things to me. I am feeling hot all of a sudden.

"Let's go?" He asked forwarding his hand which I gladly took and we both walked out hand in hand. We reached the hotel where his clients were staying. He ordered me my favorite juice and pastry and left toward his clients' table once Rohan Bhai arrived. 

I and Rohan bhai conversed a lot about their friendship, Nithi di, family, and many random things till he came back. Rohan Bhai went back to youngsters when we reached the Mall. I purchased a few things to surprise him on his birthday obviously after making sure he is not peeking. Then I asked him to take me to Blackout. He drove us there and we walked to the table where my friends were sitting.

Their eyes became wide like saucers, mouths hung low touching the floor like they had seen some ghost. Seema threw a murderous glare toward me while I smiled sheepishly. 

"Hey, guys!" I waved my hand awkwardly while the other held Mr.Chauhans' arm tightly due to nervousness. 

"What the hell are you doing in Jodhpur that too with Mr. Chauhan?" Seema yelled blazing fire from her eyes.

'Ramji Save me!' I sent a silent prayer to god before mustering the confidence to introduce my fiance to my friends.

"Let's sit first guys!" I said taking a seat. Mr.Chauhan was about to sit opposite to me but I tugged his hand and asked him to sit beside me. Him being beside me gives me confidence and strength which I need the most at this moment.

"I have to say you something. But first, promise me that you guys will not kill me!" I said forwarding my hand and asking them to promise. They gave me a boring look while Mr.Chauhan gave me a confused look. I should seriously change the habit of addressing him as Mr.Chauhan.

"That depends on the information you will give," Seema warned. I know this idiot will kill me after learning my marriage got fixed and I didn't inform them about it. I turned to my knight in shining armor. Yes, Mr.Chauhan!

"You promise me that you will save me if they try to attack me," I asked him giving him my best puppy eyes, I don't need to give him puppy eyes because he heeds my requests even without these tricks but let's be extra careful. He again gave me a confused look but nodded nevertheless.

"So, guys I am getting married to Mr. Chauhan!" I announced and closed my eyes expecting some storm but it was silent. I slowly peeked at my friends opening one eye. Karthik and Mayank looked shocked while Seema was grinning ear to ear. This is not the reaction I was expecting from her. I turned my head toward Mr.Chauhan who looked equally shocked.

"Wow! I have always thought your chemistry would be mind-blowing! Finally, my ship is sailing!" She chirped making me blush at her words. She ran to me and engulfed me in a bear hug. Soon, my other two friends followed the cue. 

We had our dinner and talked a little before we called it a night and came out after paying the bill.  Mr. Chauhan was so lost in thoughts.

"Mr.Chauhan?" I nudged him which seemed to break his trance.

"I didn't expect that!" He said in a shocked tone but his eyes were shining which meant he was happy about it.

"Aren't you happy about it?" I asked in a sad tone to tease him.

"God! Chaitra, I love it. I have always wanted to announce to the whole world that you are mine." He replied happiness marring his features.

"Let's go. They might be waiting for us to return and it's your birthday tomorrow." I said fastening my seatbelt.

"It's going to be one of my best birthdays!"He announced before bringing the engine to life. 

We reached his palace in some 30 minutes and the youngsters dragged me to one of the gardens and we all settled ourselves in the chairs. We chatted for a while before wishing each other good night and I went back to the guest room where I was staying and changed into nightwear and let sleep engulf me after setting the alarm for 11:50. I want to wish him at 12:00 sharp.

The alarm went off at 11:50. I woke up and set my hair and tip-toed to his room. I walked closer to the bed. I wanted to observe his features before waking him up. I was about to remove the hair strands from his forehead but he caught my hand and pulled me with a great force that I fell on the bed and he pinned me between him and the bed. My eyes became wide and my heartbeat rose due to our proximity. Goosebumps erupted all over my body. I was about to scream when he placed his hand on my mouth.

"What are you doing here? " He asked with his hand still on my mouth and I caged between him and the mattress.  I gestured him towards my mouth with my eyes. He frowned at first but removed his hand when he understood what I meant.

"I...I  came to wish you!" I stuttered. He sat on the bed and I sat beside him. None of us talked trying to bring down our rising hearts.

"I..." I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked at him confused.

 "My family!" He said getting up. I got up horrified. What will they think if they see me here? I ran to the closet and closed the door. My heart will come out any moment with the speed it's beating.

I heard the clicking sound of the door and a series of 'Happy Birthdays'. Here goes my plan of wishing him first. I huffed and sat back waiting for the people to leave so that I could come out.

"Aunty, where is Chaitra?" I heard Naksh Bhais' voice. Why Bhai? What rivalry do we have that you want me to get embarrassed?