Not suited for a dragon.

Walking towards the Butterfly mansion. Y/N smelt the air, with the trees around making a low whistle in the breeze. He stopped and looked up, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. "You coming bud?" Tanjiro asked looking back.

The kakushi looked back. The sun hitting Y/Ns scales just right, and the light breeze in the air. The image of a majestic dragon enjoying the beautiful weather was etched into there minds forever.

"You don't have to come with me now bud. If you need time, go take it. You'll find me." Tanjiro said. Y/N looked at him and went closer. Tanjiro reached out his hand. "I'll be okay bud. I got your crystal." He said. Y/N looked to a small trail in the grass and followed it. "Be back before dark bud." Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro was taken to the Butterfly mansion, where Kanao, one of the survivors of final selection was. Another one of the corp members who worked at the Butterfly mansion took Tanjiro to the hospital ward. "There will be another patient. A, dragon." One of the Kakushi said. "A dragon? Don't be ridiculous. They are just myths." The lady said. Both of the Kakushi looked at each other, and at Tanjiro. "Myth or not. You'll have another patient by days end." The Kakushi said. "Whatever. Thanks for bringing this boy here." The girl said. Tanjiro met up with Zenitzu and Inosuke again in the hospital ward.

Y/N strolled around the woods. Taking in the ambiance. The smell of the woody air. The feel of the leaves and grass on his feet. The light breeze in the air. He felt light, and free. A stark contrast to how he felt mere minutes ago. The feel of the leaves hitting his wings, the feeling of flowers hitting his tail as he walked passed. He strolled more. Taking in long deep breathes, feeling his body slowly feeling more relaxed. He found a small clearing, and sat down. Taking in the Devine scenery.

Tanjiro laid in bed, finally resting his body. Y/N was laying in the woods, resting his. While tanjiro had fought the hardest of the two. They both have found new ways to fight. Finding old techniques passed down through family. And the time for them both to become stronger as friends, and as fighters. Is now.

Dusks orange tan stained the window curtains. The day was coming to an end. In a room lit by two fire lamps. The master and the Hashira continued to conduct their meeting. "Just as you all have reported. The carnage of the demons has grown more than ever. Meaning the threat to human life, is greater than it has ever been. We must bolster the ranks of the demon slayers. What then are your thoughts?" The master asked. "The incident on Mount Natagumo says it all. The caliber of demon slayers has dropped tremendously. Honestly, most of them are useless. The trainers must've gone blind or something. You think they could at least tell if someone's competent or not." The wind hashira said. "Well that kid today sure packed a lot of power. He landed that dazzling blow on you. Hes got potential, not to mention the dragon." The sound hashira said.

"The more the human race grows. The harder it becomes to control and Unify them. And in this era that seems to be more true." Shinobu said. "There are those who've joined us after they're loved ones where slaughtered. And there are those of noted pedigree who have hunted demons for generations. But for everyone else it's another matter. Asking layman for the same or even greater commitment to our cause i feel would be much to cruel. And it begs to wonder, why is there a dragon in our ranks?" The stone hashira asked. "But consider that this boy, soon after joining, encountered a 12 kisuki. I think he can draw them out. Even we rarely get that chance to confront one. I am envious." The fire hashira said.

"Fair point. However, the fact that lower 5 five demon made such a drastic move, means that Kibutsuji is far from mount Natagumo. Like with Asaksa, when ever he wishes to hide something. He proceeds to create a clever diversion to throw us off his trail. To be honest it's quite frustrating. But as long as those demons linger as they do now. Freely devouring humans and gaining strength as a result. There is only one thing for us to do, for the sake of those who have died." The master said. "I feel, you who are present today the core hashira. Are the finest unit in have assembled since the first breathing swordsman of the futile era. My beloved children. I look forward to seeing your success." The master said.