Reliving the past.

Two days later.
I woke up and felt the snow on me. Ugh. I got up and shoot it off. I looked down and checked the tail fin which I was covering with my body and wings to keep it warm. I then looked up at the sky. Looks like this weather isn't gonna stop. I looked around, and still was in the woods. For the past two days I had been walking in the snow and gliding when I can. I've gotten pretty good at it but it isn't perfect. I can't really steer, and I cant use my wings to go up higher. So if I find a high enough slope or taller tree than the rest, I'll climb up it and jump off and glide in a direction.

I can't glide for every long, but I can make more ground with it. I've gotten pretty far from The Hidden world mountain, and I am kinda close to another Mountain. After getting up and checking the tail fin, I clear some snow to make a hole, and then grab some sticks to make a little camp fire.

There is still the Remanence of the one form last night, but the sticks and the whole are covered in snow. I cleared the spot again, and grabbed some more sticks. I then placed then in the whole and left off a little plasma blast to light then on fire. I then grabbed the tail fin and placed it near the fire to warm it up a little bit, and then laid myself around the fire to warm up.

It's been two days since I've eaten. I'm starving, but I've been hopeful, That I can find a unfrozen river soon. I laid around the fire soaking up it's warmth and looked at the tail fin, It's still in good shape. I used my claw to move the part that would go on my right tail fin to help move the left. Making sure that it's not frozen or stuck. I am hoping that someone will now at-least how to tune it more properly. But this will do for now.

After soaking up the warmth and letting the tail fin warm up, I put out the fire and began to walk. The sun was still kind of low and it was t going to be getting much warmer. As I walked on I found a river that was unfrozen. Oh thank god. I said to myself and ran to it. I set the tail fin down and took a drink. I looked up to see a faint outline in the water. I stopped drinking and waited until the outline was in the right spot. I then lunched forward and fought the fish in my mouth, feeling it flop around. Haha! Yes. Oh thank you Toothless. I bit down in the fish and then swallowed it. I felt so relieved. I kept looking for more fish and sniffed for more. I then decided to follow the river to where it was leading. I then found it ran into a lake that was somewhat frozen over. I looked at the part that was open and saw some fish. Time to dig in. I set the tail fin down again and licked my lips. I then Plunged my head into the freezing water and pulled out four more fish. I quickly set them down on the snow so they don't get back into the lake. I looked at them flop around and felt my self drool.

I gobbled them all up and laid down feeling my hunger satisfied. As I was going to get one for fish, the smell that I've only ever smelled once came back. My eyes widened and my heart jumped. Kibsuji. I grabbed the tail fin in my mouth and ran twords the smell. He's close. I can smell it. As I got closer to the smell another smell came upon me. Blood. That means, he's eaten people. My eyes were enraged. I was finally going to be able to get the revenge I have been wanting for 10 years. Because of him my grandparents died. Because if him I can't fly. BECAUSE OF HIM MY FAMILY LEFT ME!!!!. I was so mad but I was also carful not to damage the tail in my mouth.

I was getting closer to the source. Come on Kibutsuji.... I kept running and could see the outline of a house in the trees. Time to meet you MAKER! I jumped, dropped the tail fin in my mouth into the snow, landed and was about to roar until I saw a body laying on the ground with blood staining the snow around it. He's not here. I made my way to the body and sniffed, and growled. This is definitely Kibutsuji. But.... I sniffed the body again. Uh oh. He turned this one into a demon. I looked around the body and saw it was clutching a baby with it, looking like it was trying to protect it. Damn, if I had gotten here sooner. I turned at looked inside the house and all of the other people were dead, and the house was stained with blood. Curse you Kibutsuji, curse you. I sighed, and then I heard some foot steps. Looks like there was someone else of this family.