Two years

One week later
I felt a tap on my nose. Toothless was up. I looked around and tanjiro wasn't up. I went out of the cabin. I stretched and felt the cold air enter and exit my lungs. Toothless stretched and then looked at me. He got into a playful position, and then ran away. I quickly followed. We ran to the lake again, going a different route each morning.

After eating breakfast, we ran around the lakes lakes shore, with our legs in the water. We he then ran into deeper water and used his wings to go through the water faster. I then used my wings and pushed. I stayed close to the surface since I still wasn't that good at holding my breath for long.

One month later
The weather was starting to get a little warmer. With spring coming closer. Me and Toothkess would do the same thing. Wake up, run to the lake, each time a little longer than the last. I could tell I was getting better. I felt stronger and I was doing better when holding my breath under water. And I was flying better too.

It was mid afternoon. And Tanjiro was swinging his sword just after coming down the mountain. Well it looks like he's doing better with that. Me and Toothless were a little bit away watching. We then saw Urokodaki look our way. We stood still.
He hummed and turned back to tanjiro.

3 months later.
It was now the beginning of summer. The snow had melted, and I no longer had the cold to help me cool down when training. But the lakes water was still cool.

Me and Toohless kept up The routine, but he was having me also trying to attack him. Obviously he is a ghost, but it was something. I would chase him and try to land a claw, or a tail whip, leaving trying to shoot at him when he was dodging in the air to minimize a possible forest fire.

I was shooting at him when we after at attempts to attack me when he is trying to turn. I had gotten stronger. I was running faster, and I it was taking more effort and longer for me to get super tired, even when the heat was high.

In the bushes a little ways away, Urokodaki was watching You. He watched your firing in the air until he noticed your eyes following something. He couldn't see anything, but he noticed the crystal. Hmmm.

That night. While you were asleep, Urokodaki came in and out his hand on the crystal. He closed his eyes and clears his mind.

Hello?

Urokodaki was surprised. Who is this?

This is Toothless. The ancestor of Y/N. He is the last one of my descendants to carry my blood.

A picture came into Urokodakis mind.

Why are you here?

I am here to help Y/N. This crystal has my very soul Etched into it. And I will whatever it takes to help Y/N achieve his goal. To end demons, and the end Kibuzuji.