It begins

The next day, mid morning.
Me and Tanjiro where relaxing inside. I could hear the sound of someone coming. I got up and hid in the neck room with Nezuko. Tanjiro them heard it too and opened the door.

I opened the door to see a man with a hat with chimes and a mask. "Hi there." I said. "My name is Havanezuka. I've forged Tanjiro kamados sword. I am here to deliver it." The man said. I bowed. "Well, I'm Tanjiro Kamado. Come in." I said. The man sat down and just kept on talking. "This is a nichirin sword. I forged it myself." He said. "That's great. Do you wanna come in and enjoy some-" "The materials for this sword only come from the mountain closest to the sun, made of scarlet iron sand and scarlet ore, unique. They can produce steel that can absorb sunlight." He said. "Wow, that's interesting."  

Y/N and Nezuko where sitting in the room just listening to the man talk.

The man finally looked at me and I could see his mask. "A clown mask?" I asked. "Hey, your a child of brightness aren't you? Well isn't that lucky." He said. "My parents names were tanjuro and Kie." I said. "That's not what I mean. You know how your hair and eyes have a reddish hue to them? When a family that works with fire has a child like you it's considered lucky and cause for celebration." He said sticking his finger in my cheek. "Oh really? I've never heard of that." I said. "That means this sword will turn red. Right, urokodaki?" He asked.

He finally came inside and I took my sword out of the package. I held it in my hands. It had a black wrapped handle, with a black sheath. With some red on the handle.

Y/N moved around and was able to crack the door to see.

"Come on draw it already. Nichirin swords are also referred to as "Color changed katanas"." Haganezuka said. "Why is that?" I asked. "Because depending on the Bearer they change color." He said. I looked down and glanced over to the door and could see Y/N looking. I drew my sword. I got it in my hands. I looked at it then noticed the color changed from the base up. I creeped up the blade until it was completely black. "Black?!" Haganesuka yelled. "That's interesting." Urokodaki said. "What? Does black mean something? Is it bad?" I asked. "No. No. It's just that it's a little unusual. You don't see it often. It's pitch black." Urokodaki said. But haganezuka wasn't having it. "But I was really hoping I'd get to see a sword turn bright red! Damn it!" He yelled and jumped on me. He pinned me down. "Hey! Ow! Stop!!" I said. Haganezuka kept hurting me.

Then, a crow flew to the windowsill. "Tanjiro Kamado." The crow said. The another crow came. "Y/N," it said looking at the other room. "We being you orders." The other one said. "It can talk?" I asked. "You must go to a town northwest of here. And hurry. Young girls are disappearing. Night after night, young girls disappear. You must hunt down the demon responsible and destroy it." Mine said. "You must go to a forest just west of that same town. Weird noises, and sightings have been rumored. You must find and capture the creature responsible."

"Prepare yourselves well. These are your first assignments as members of the demon slayer corps!" They said. "There's another slayer?" Haganezuka asked. Then the door came open and Y/N looked. "What?! A dragon?!" Haganezuka yelled. "Don't worry he's safe." I said. Then the door opened. "We came baring gifts." Mr. Muramasa said. He came with my suit and Y/N's saddle. Akeno was standing behind him.

We got our new suits on.

My suit was tighter around the chest and torso, but the arms and legs where a bit loose. Hiccup had made some Groncle Iron for armor. But there wasn't a lot. My Hayroi was broken down and was added to parts of the padding. By arms, back, around my thighs, and my shins. And the built in slight suit was hidden well and I could cover some of the mechanical part to make it look more discrete.

Y/N's saddle had groncle iron around his chest a bit, and added some armor to certain part to also use for combat. And it enchanced his tail. He had some part around his forearms and legs. Plus, something for caring Nezuko.

After getting dressed Urokodaki sat us down. "I want to talk to you both. Tanjro you black blade, not much is known about it. Some see it as a bad omen. Meaning slayers with it won't go very far. But another thing, your the only demon slayer, to have a dragon alongside you. And Y/N, is the first Dragon demon slayer to be. And one last thing." He said. A grabbed a box. "A box, a carry your sister during the day. Built from a very light wood, call kirikumo cedar, and reinforced with some groncle iron. And came be srapped to Y/N's saddle." He said. "Oh thank you. It is light." I said picking up the box, went over to Nezuko. She hesitated in getting in the box, but went in.

"Okay, we're off." I said. Urokodaki, Mr Muramasa, and Akeno where standing out. "Before you go." Akeno said and walked up to my and gave me a bracelet. "For good luck." She said. I smiled and she hugged me. "Thanks." She said. I smiled and hugged back. "Be safe." She said. I nodded and urokodaki came up to me and smiled.

And then, we were off. Leaving for our first mission.

(Ok. Obviously maybe wasn't the best, But I wanted to nock it out of the way so we can really get tot the fun stuff again. So I hope you guys liked it, and have a great day guys. And for those who are starting school again, I'll probably be updating more. I feel like I have Been writing more over all. So, for those of you in school, I hope my books are here for you after a long school day. Bye guys.)