Where no one goes.

After Urokdaki approved what hiccup was doing, he explained some other things. "The demon slayer corp has allows slayers to make there own breathing techniques. The most notable are a few of the current Hashira. But having a dragon demon slayer, along with a dragon rider, also with a demon. Will most certainly make them very wary. They have only heard stories of dragons. And seeing one will definitely raise some red flags for them." Urokodaki said.

"Plus the whole in the hidden mountain." I said. "Hole?" Hiccup asked. "Yeah. That's how Kaina and the other dragons came here." Akeno said. Hiccup face palmed. "If there is hole, how long has it been there?" He asked. "I meet Kaina about a year ago." Akeno said. "A year? Have you seen any other dragons?" Hiccup asked. "No." Akeno said. But Kaina walked forward, and seemed to understand what was happening. "Have you seen other dragons girl? Since I've meet you?" Akeno asked. Kaina nodded. "Did they leave the mountain?" I asked. Kaina looked at me and nodded.

"If that's the case, then there might be dragons here now." Hiccup said. "Dragons and demons don't seem to be a good combination." Urokodaki said. "Well, that depends. They are probably out searching and are curious. And some of the, have never meet humans. They've lived there whole lives in the hidden world. But, I doubt demons and dragons will team up, if anything they might just see them as an annoyance." Hiccup said. "Tanjro." He said. "This world will never be the same. Demons and dragons out in this world will cause a lot of chaos. But you need to be able to handle both. Defeat demons, and be able to get through to the dragons. Do you think you can do that?" Hiccup asked. "Yes." I said. He smiled.

8 days later

The sea of trees never ends. And above that sea, is the sky. The endless sky. The place of freedom.

Trust your instincts.

We flew across the sea of trees. Y/N with his new saddle, and my with my new suit. This was our first trail with them. I used a foot pedal and the tail moved, we barrel rolled, and fly up higher. "Yeah!!" I yelled. We flew up into the closed. The freedom of the sky.

We maneuvered around the clouds. We eventually leveled out. The clouds were below us. "Oh bud, you wanna try this out?" I asked. Y/N made a noise like "why not?" I unhooked myself from the saddle. I switched Y/Ns tail so he could control it. "Ok." I shifted my wait and fell off. Y/N then followed my as we dove down.

We flew past the clouds, spinning around. Y/N stick his tongue out. We then looked back down and saw a clearing in the clouds, and the green of the sea of trees. I put my hands through straps on  my waist. I pulled out, and fabric unfolded and made a flight suit. Y/N opened up his wings, and was gliding next to me. I hit a little button on my waist that made two top wings open op to adjust me stability, and two smaller wings around my ankles.

"Woooo, hahahah!!" I yelled. I looked back at Y/N through my mask. He nodded. He got below me, as I put my arms at my side, losing altitude, and then I dropped and reached out and to grab his saddle. "Roar." I looked over. A little dragons  hit me just as I was about to grab his saddle. It hit me. "Ah!" Began to fall. I had accidentally grabbed the dragon. It was roaring, and screeching. "Hang on little guy." I said and let go of it as it adjusted itself and opened its wings. I heard Y/N's roar and saw him flying towards me. I pointed down, telling him to dive. He dove past me. I flipped around, I dove back down. Y/N looked back and began to level out. I moved my legs up slowly, and began to open up my arms slowly. I began to changed my altitude, and caught up Y/N and grabbed his saddle.

He let out a little roar. "I'm ok bud, but it worked!" I said. I had rolled up the little wings with the button spring coil, and then unlocked Y/N's fin, and took control. "Ok buddy, let go back home." I said. We turned and went back to urokodakis cabin.