The Demon Lord.

We flew over head. It taking the whole day to get to our next mission. Tanjiro ate some food on the way, and we stopped at a lake so I could get some food too.

By dusk, we were about 2 hours away from the city. There was a lot of homes on the out skirts. We landed in some trees. "Ok. You stay here. Wait until its dark to do a fly over." Tanjiro said. I nodded. He rubbed my head. "Ok. Well be back eventually." He said. I went to a tree and curled up at the base, and closed my eyes.

Roughly 2 hours later. Y/N woke up, and saw the pitch black sky. He stretched and opened his wings. Feeling a pit in his gut. He got into the air and hurried to the city. We up up in the sky about 8 thousand feet. He could see the city lights creating a maze. He kept his ears open, listening. And he got down to about 2 thousand feet. His black skin helping him stay hidden. He felt the tail working. He found a building that was tall, and the roof black. He gently landed, creeping. Looking over the city. Woah... this is big...

He sniffed around, trying to find the demons scent. And he found it, but it was the demon he wasn't expecting. Kibutsuji he kept his calm, and swiftly followed the scent. And landed on a roof top where he could hide, but see well. In the crowd, walking around with a woman and child. Death Incarnate himself, Muzan Kibutsuji. Y/N still remembered the fear he felt back when he was a kid. And he gulped a bit. Hes... posing as a human? Why would he? He just sees them as food. Then in the crowd he could see Tanjiro heading for him. Oh, no no no. Y/N wanted to stop him. But he could only watch on. He saw Tanjiro face fill with horror. Seeing the man who killed his family, carrying a child, and strolling along like hes a human. Muzan quickly strcthed someone, giving them blood. Y/Ns eyes widened. Hes distracting him.

The man he srapped quickly turned into a demon, biting his wife. "Stop, No!" Tanjiro said. Tanjiro used his hood as a gag for the demon, pinning him down. Shit, its in the center. Everyone's watching. No wonder he chose here. He can pass as a human, he's probably done it for centuries. Living here in a double life allows him to get himself into more power. And it has hundred of people. Muazan began walking away with his adopted family. As tanjiro kept holding the man down. I then heard tanjiro yell. "Muzan Kibutsuji, where ever you go. I promise you wont escape me!" He yelled. As more people kept looking, three men in uniforms walked up, trying to get tanjiro off of the demon. A few seconds later, the area became overrun with a scent. And flowers began appearing. What the heck?

Later, two other people. Who smelt like demons took the other demon away, and tanjiro headed back from where he came. I followed him jumping over the roof tops and gliding. I landed on a roof top and saw Nezuko sitting next to a big cart. It smelt like food. My stomach growled a bit. I was a bit hungry. Tanjiro ate two bowls of food and then moved on. Then one of the people from earlier appeared. I heard him insult Nezuko. Oh ho ho ho, you did not just do that. I flared my nostrils. He led them somewhere as i followed. It wasnt in the center of town. It was a closer to the edge of town and where it was dark and there wasnt much people.

"I know what it is. Its this stupid Muzzle. That must be the only explanation. You just need to behold Nezuko beauty when shes not wearing this ugly thing." Tanjiro said. Y/N jumped down off of a nearby roof. As the man infront of them walked forward disappearing into the wall. "Hurry before someone comes." The boy said poking his head back out. Tanjiro and Nezuko walked through. Y/N slowly made his way to the wall. And he poked it with his paw. Interesting. He then walked through. "Now, make sure you dont offend the lady in anywa- what the heck is that?" The boy asked pointing back. Tanjiro and Nezuko looked back to see Y/N, Nezuko ran to him with her arms open, then hugging him. "That thing is with you?" The boy asked Tanjiro. "That "thing" is my best friend." Tanjiro said.

The Boy said that Y/N couldn't come in, and had to stay outside. Y/N understood and sat outside. Tanjiro and Nezuko went inside. "How you doing kid?" Toothless asked. "Eh. Idk. It was so weird seeing him again, and in such a different place, and he acted like a totally different person." Y/N said. "Well, we'll find him. And kill him." Toothless said. He sat next to me.