SHAMELESS.

Nov, 23. Thursday 12pm.
Pov: Abel Tesfaye.

On the couch watching the show I hated; Dora. That's all she wanted to do tonight. Eat cereal and look at this annoying crap. I mean seriously she be asking us to find stuff that's right in her face. I won't say anything though, I'll never hear the end of how Ali and Lily are so hurt that I don't like Dora. A pause came, snores filled the silence. I look down to see her asleep again with Cheerios balled in her fist and Lily almost on the floor.

That same specific knock took place at my front door. I panicked and had absolutely no idea what to do. Footsteps thud up the stairs, my heart pounds against my ribcage. A hand covers my mouth and I'm dragged from beneath Ali causing her to wake. On the sleek glossed over floor my head is forced upon with a boot my hands are being tied with rope.

"Daddy!" Ali got closer, but was dragged away by another member. Her screams echoed around the living room. The pain in my chest grew. That's a sound I'll never forget. Forced up to my feet they hauled me out like I was a package waiting for my final destination. Tossing me into the back of an all black van Ali was right next to me. They were a bit more gentle with her, but I still wince everytime they are even rough in the slightest.

"Shut up! Shut the crying up, or it'll get worse," Dolion snarled near her face. "Don't want to leave a child unattended now do we?" he smirked at me before slamming the door shut. I couldn't see above the window as I was slipping down the side of the vehicle, but I've memorized every turn by now. We were on our way to the church. Every second felt so long, she shook with every step, but she slowly made her way towards me hugging my side.

Upon our arrival I'm pushed and shoved down the steps hoping not to trip and fall on my face. I mutter a silent prayer for my baby. Carmen was here. In the middle of a pentagram, knees dug into the concrete floor, arms tied behind her so tight her shoulder could dislocate at any moment. The same woman who would smile at me had her hands clasped together reciting a prayer over her. As her eyes found mine they screamed nothing but help me.

They're about to sacrifice her. I don't know how much stronger I can be at this point.

____________________________
Nov, 23. Thursday 12:34am.
Pov: Elizabeth Grant.

I decided on walking the dogs where I took Luna for some bonding. Parking at my parents I just began the journey with no aim. I wanted to visit the church, maybe plant a few more flowers for a refresh. Approaching the white establishment I noticed headlights slowing down. Quickly, I hustle towards the side for cover. Praying their eyes hadn't caught me. "Sit," I tell them in a hushed tone.

They stayed put as I peered through the window. Tall guys dressed in all black, masks with dark eyes that smiled and a mouth wider than the pearly gates. They were dragging Abel who looked like he'd been crying or at least trying to hold back tears. Lifting up a few planks I'd never noticed they all went down and they soon became flesh with the floor. "Up," I tell the dogs. Making my way around to the front. One of the doors slid open, startling me my body got stuck as if I were a statue. A little child's hand poked out of the open slit. All that could cross my mind was Ali.

Racing over towards the door I yank it open to a shaking little girl. "Lana bear. . . I'm scared," she said in a small voice. I patted the small space near her, Sadie took the lead climbing up. "Is my daddy going to come back?"

"He will. Stay put for me darling. Don't move okay? Don't leave, I know you're scared, but I need to know where you are." I gave her a hug before leaving a crack open in the door for fresh air. Sparkie and I head inside. The place looked as it always does; normal. Tracing their steps I found the planks to lift. Sparkie went down and I followed. Shouts, commands, and screams crowded the room. Peeking around the corner there was a lady praying over a girl who seemed to have blood dripping onto her face. I spotted Abel tied up to some chair with a guy taunting him. His voice sounded just like my brother Scottie. A huge Pentagram on the floor, a thin one in red on the ground, while another is parallel on the ceiling.

Creeping backwards I fled to call the police. I was outnumbered, no way I could help. I'll have to go back home to call the police. Before I went I grabbed Ali and snuck inside. She laid on the couch with Sadie as I was in the kitchen phoning the police. I gave them specific instructions; not to come here with the sirens nor lights on, I didn't want them waking my nosey father and his fling or scaring Ali.

Taking a seat near the window, I waited. Finally they came. Rushing outside I told them everything and how they needed to head there quickly. They looked like they were going to sacrifice that poor girl Maybe even Abel. Riding with them we arrived back at the location. I was told to remain out front while they raided in.

Several men in black with masks missing came out. The last two horrified me. Both identified as my other brothers, Scottie and Keith "Scottie, Keith?!" I inched towards them. "How could you!" my voice rose. "Cult leaders?!"

"Ma'am, please step away," The officer interfered. Slowly I backed away.

The paramedics opened the back doors, three vehicles with flashing lights, the saviors of their poor souls. A very pale, frail, lady with hair so white it could reflect light was carried out. Then the beautiful lady, and lastly Abel. spotting me on the sidelines he mouthed a thank you. I simply gave a nod.

My own family..