IN THE NIGHT.

Nov, 5. 12pm, Monday.
Pov: Abel Tesfaye.

"You'll have 3hours," he gripped me by the arm dragging me into the church. I had no clue what the fuck I had three hours for, but I decided to stay silent. They lifted the plank and down we went. The same frail lady in all white reciting the same foreign language to herself tranced in the corner. Her arm chained to the ground, I've never seen her leave this place. Sometimes I fear she's dead, but she never fails to give me a weak smile.

They brung out the ropes and liquor. Everyday I pray I'll make it back home in one piece. Last time those two items were present they carved the same symbol along the back wall into my chest. Right on my left. I did just as they instructed. I sat down on the wooden platform, the women trudged over to me bringing her hands together resting her fingertips on my forehead. She recited the same foreign language almost as prayer. Afterwards we were back out into the all black vehicle. We drove for a while, forced to continuously drink, and swallow pills I had no idea of.

Black acres for miles, hella trees surrounded far off like a backdrop, we were all engulfed in a void of nothingness. Dolion slid out of the seat grabbing my arm. "You should have fun with this huh?"

I kept quiet as the car was disappearing and a cloak of night was over us and all around. The alcohol was creeping up, but the degrees were only dropping. Everything was spinning accompanied by an eerie atmosphere. My paranoia wasn't too good in this state, not to mention I'm very afraid of the night. It's always when they strike. We walked for a while before we both came to a stopping point. He rest his hand on my shoulder. He went in my pocket and snatched my phone, I automatically grab for it, but I felt a sharp pain that caused my body to lock.

"You'll get this back, when you make it," he chuckled. "Be back at the church in 3 hours. If time beats you, you'll have bigger problems."
____________________________
Nov, 5. Monday, 1am.
Pov: Elizabeth Grant.

"Excuse me, I've forgotten to check on Luna." The past hours I've been conversing at the dinner table and time has passed me quickly. Sparkie and Sadie are already out cold on the couch, so they're not the problem.

"Who?" The prince questioned.

"She's my beloved horse. She's dear to me. Come come I'll show you!" I hopped up heading for the back door. He followed behind turning the back porch light on. Surprisingly the temperature has dropped since the evening.

"You like horse riding?" He grinned. The diamonds on his lobes and the ones that painted his lower row glistened.

"Yea. . I just haven't in ages." I pat her head and rub my hand against her coat.

"I road mine here actually. Maybe we could ride around together some time?" He leaned against the wooden beam.

I smiled. That's exactly what we decided on doing. I threw my coat on saddled up and brought Luna out to the front to greet Rakim's horse; Salvino which was also female. However; she was beautifully inky as the sky above. There's a nearby trail, that land extends into infinity. Making an amazing place for a ride.

Side by side our horses trot. "How's the home life for you?" I ask.

"Oh, uhm. . . Well- I'm not entirely sure what I should say. It's hectic that's for sure."

"Relatable. Everything has just become so wild. I have not a clue on how I'll cope." I rake my fingers through Luna's mane that waves in the slight breeze.

"Think an arranged marriage is too much for you right now?" He glanced over at me.

"I doubt that." I do think it is awfully odd that my brothers never had arranged marriages. Then again maybe they've always had a feud with our father that I've never known. They did scream at me I was supporting a murderer on their way out after our mother died.

As night fell hushed, and the grass underneath the hooves where the only thing filling the silence. Groans and grunts were vague, but I could most definitely make them out. "I just know I haven't driven myself to insanity yet. . ." Pulling back on the reins Luna came to a slow halt.

"What is it?" Rakim stopped.

"I do believe someone is out here with us."

"Should we help?"

"Don't you be foolish!" I snap. "Hello?!" I call out, "sounds like you could use a hand. . . If true. Give a signal?"

"I. . . was stabbed. I'd greatly appreciate it." A small voice of a male came from the distance.

"Hopefully we find him." I gave Luna the cue to start heading further.

"Marco!" He yelled from aside me. Surely enough there was wheezing laughter and soon came the "polo." They continued until his voice became clear and the source was located.

I hopped down to assist the man. "Can I get your name?" I turned the flashlight on my phone to shine it over him.

He squinted his eyes shielding them from light with his hand. "Abel, and you?" His horridly strong Canadian accent was clear and defined. The brightness scanned his body, right at the side he was clutching stood a pocket knife that pierced him. It caught me by surprise considering he was able to laugh and remain calm.

"Elizabeth, and that's Rakim." I gesture towards him. "Would you like me to take you to urgent care?"

He winced in pain. "No thanks. Can you just dial a number for me?"

I agreed as he spoke the number aloud. It was his driver. I held my phone close to him, therefore he could speak to him. After their conversation Rakim and I decided to wait with him as it was freezing and he was underdressed.