21 : Slow burn

WARNING : TRIGGERS
THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES : VIOLENCE, CURSING, GUNFIRE, THREATS AND ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE
~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING : TRIGGERSTHIS CHAPTER INCLUDES : VIOLENCE, CURSING, GUNFIRE, THREATS AND ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE~~~~~~~~~~

MINNIE POV

MINNIE POV

I paced around a tree trying to grasp my reality. Was I really about to fake a death? Is that how much I'm afraid of Karina?

I see Mina from afar and once she lays her eyes on me she starts running towards my direction.

"Hey." She says, obviously nervous.
I clap my hands together and take a deep breath.

"Are you ready?" I ask her. She nods.

MINA POV

Minnie puts her hand in her pocket and brings out a gun. I flinch at the sight.
  What did I expect? We had to make this believable.

"Okay, I'll pretend to shoot this at you and..." she throws me a bag of paint. "Put this under your sweater." She tells me.

"Make sure it's not noticeable."

I put the packet on myself and she hands me tape. She really came prepared...
Minnie also gives me a needle.

"When I pretend to shoot you, press on the needle I just gave you so the paint will flow and look like blood." She explains.

I kept the needle near and I was done preparing everything.

"Alright..."

Minnie gets out her phone.

"Are you ready?" She asks.
"Yes." I say confidently.

"Just act...you know, scared?" She says.
"Mhm." I answer calmly.

PLING

The sound of her phone indicates that she started recording. It's time to put on my act.

"Minnie, please! I thought we were friends!" I tell as I pant.

She points the gun towards me and I flinch. The flinch wasn't part of the act, I'm genuinely a bit scared.