15 : warning signs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BANGCHAN POV

It's already been days since Hyunjin's been missing. We have no leads, suspects, and the actually police aren't even investigating.

It's all driving me so crazy.

On top of that, Sana has been ignoring me.

I don't know how to talk to her or how to make things clear, I can't even try.

I decide to go out for a walk to clear my head. This is all getting so tiring.

"Stay" are going crazy over Hyunjin's disappearance and it's just adding on the pressure. Everyone is relying on me to help but I can't even figure out if the person in the article is Karina or not.

I open the door and start walking.

What am I going to do? It's not like Hyunjin ever spoke about Karina anyways.

Where even is Changbin? He's been silent on all socials. Even when we told him about Hyunjin's kidnapping he hasn't answered.

Is his exercise trip that serious that he doesn't answer his phone? Geez...

I pass by a tree as I'm thinking of strategies of anything really...

I need to clarify things.

Who's the woman in the article? Where's Changbin? What's the real motive for all this? Where is Hyunjin?

Suddenly every memory of him dives into my mind.

I remember the time he had an americano and sang "Americano joha joha joha..." or when he was a tree, even when we stayed up late at night during our comebacks.

He's like a brother to me. All the members are. If I can't find my best friend now, will I ever?
I miss him so much.

I start crying as I enter deep into a forest.

The stress is really getting to me.

Suddenly, I remembered something.

I remember when it was another one of our late night talk sessions. Now and then, we used to get serious and talk about things. It used to be anything really.

He told me he was afraid. He felt cameras on him. At that time, his leave at Versace was only days away and I thought he was nervous or something.

Who wouldn't be?

I look in the back of my mind to maybe think of something more.

"She's so scary."

She's so scary...that's what Hyunjin said. He told me that. I don't remember anything else about it but...I am positive he said those words.

I should have listened to him.

What does "she's so scary" mean? Could there be something behind it?

"Chan please.... Remember." I whisper to myself.