17 : My only love

My only love...

GLOSSARYIf you see font like this :"Abcdegh" = Hyunjin speaking from his memory ~~~~Abandoned Warehouse :

GLOSSARY
If you see font like this :
"Abcdegh" = Hyunjin speaking from his memory
~~~~
Abandoned Warehouse :

GLOSSARYIf you see font like this :"Abcdegh" = Hyunjin speaking from his memory ~~~~Abandoned Warehouse :

^^^^

HYUNJIN POV

ENDING OF MAMA AWARDS FLASHBACK
9:00 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop, calling me.... I dont like you!" I yell at her.

It's been going on like this for days ever since our date on a picnic. She won't stop calling and texting me and I hate it.
I have told her numerous times to leave me alone but she just keeps getting more pushy and eager.

She approaches me and raises her hand to gently touch my shoulder.

"Don't you touch me, Karina!" I shout.

"But we love each other...after our date-"

"I told you. I'm not into you like that. And I'm really starting to think you're crazy!" I tell her.

I back away from her as her face starts giving me mixed expressions. She looks like she going to stab me.

"You keep calling me and texting me when I've already made things clear. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I've blocked you so many times!" I explain.

"Don't say that...we just need a little time-"
"No! Geez...get with the program!" I sigh and start walking away.

"Jinnie wait!" Karina calls out.

My stomach grumbles out of disgust as she adresses me as if we're close.

"Don't call me that." I tell her with a groan.

I leave once and for all.

BACK TO PRESENT

Now that I think of it, I should've put a restraining order on her. But I guess not even that would stop her delusional self.