1 : Movie

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

DISCLAIMER : some things said in this story are different from the actual situation and/or event so don't think of it too much if I say something that's not true. :3

March 6th

SANA POV

I was the one who vouched for "Signal" to be released as our title track, I loved it so much. Everyone called it my era and I was glad but somehow Jihyo had gotten all the lines.

I'm not a jealous person. I couldn't care less who gets the most lines in songs but this time it was different. When I asked Jihyo why she had the most she shrugged and said "it was a company decision."

I know our line distribution isn't always fair, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are usually in the bottom while I'm in the middle with Chaeyoung but this time I was supposed to come out on top.

I found myself the third last and I was mad.

"Sana!" I turned around to see Jeongyeon with a snack in her hand. "Yes?" I answered. She suddenly started choking on her food.

Once she stopped she went back to talking.
"We're going to watch a movie. Wanna come?" I nodded and smiled.

I most definitely wanted to come! We take turns in picking movies to watch and this time it's my turn. I picked my favorite movie : Howls Moving Castle.

I went to the living room of the small apartment we had been living in for a while. We're here because we're shooting our new comeback "Scientist" in a public place and we don't want to be seen by fans and paparazzi.

That aside, I sat down on the couch in the living room in the middle of Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"I'm so excited!" I say. "I've been wanting to watch it for a while now." I told them. The rest of the members came and we all sat down together.

"About that..." Jihyo starts.. "We're not actually watching that." I look at her confused. "But it's my turn." I say.

"We talked about it in the group chat, but now that I  think of it I don't think you were there." Nayeon says  while chewing on Jeongyeon's snack.

"Why would you guys change it like that?" I ask a bit angrily. Nayeon shrugs. "It was Jihyo's idea. We thought you knew."

My blood boiled as I looked at Jihyo with fury.

"Oh yeah...I forgot you were modeling when we spoke about it that day!" She joked and chuckled. "We can just whatch Howls Moving Castle, no worries." She says.

If I agreed then I would look petty. I crossed my arms and huffed. "Whatever." I answer.

The silence lingers in the room before Dahyun decides to break the silence.

"How was your modeling?" She asks. Jihyo starts pressing buttons on the remote to put the movie she picked.

Completely ignoring Dahyun's question I start thinking maybe Jihyo did that on purpose. It would only make sense. It's odd that the only time I'm away is when she decides to change the movie.

"Sana?" Jeongyeon calls out. I snap out of it and concentrate. "Sorry. I'm a bit tired, I think." Dahyun and Jeongyeon exchange looks.

"Uh...modeling was good." I say quietly. I try remembering things that happened and one thing comes to mind. "Ah yes! An actor from the show My Demon..." I start.

"He asked for my number." Momo's  jaw dropped. "NO WAY!" She yelled.

She was excited because when the series came out she binged all of the episodes and always waited for new ones. "Sana, how is it your so lucky?!" She whined.

"Isn't he a bit old?" Mina asked. She was sitting on the corner with her legs crossed.

"I searched up his age...he's 29." I guess it's not too bad. It's three years, it could've been worse.

"Waww. Did you say yes?" Momo asked. I nodded. "Yeah...but I think I regret it." I blush and fiddle with my fingers.

"Would I even look good with an actor like him? He is so..."
"Attractive? Yes! But you're so cute Sana, don't worry." Mina assured me.

I smile.
Suddenly we heard the remote drop to the glass table.

"Are we going to talk about Sana's love life or watch the movie I picked?" She said brutally.

I got mad when she said "movie I picked." It was supposed to be my turn and now I'm forced to watch Rush Hour.

"It wouldn't have been your movie if you didn't go and change it that day, Jihyo." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"It's just a movie. Deal with it." She said angrily.

I never argue with her, we're pretty close friends but right now she's annoying me. Since when was she this rude?

"I am dealing with it. What I'm not dealing with is your attitude." I say.

She looked at me and sighed.

"Goodbye."

Such a drama queen.
When we debuted I never knew Jihyo was like this. It's possible she's finally showing her true colors now. Maybe this is the real her.

I shouldn't think this way...she's my friend. But if that's so then why am I so...angry?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter. Comment if you want me to add a few of your ideas!
See ya <3