8 : Cry for me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

March 6th

JIHYO POV

"Cut the crap, Minho." Jeongin snaps.
"You're cheating on Jihyo with Jisung."

My world stops.
Minho is what?

Just the other day he was telling me he'd do anything to make me feel better, whole time he was cheating on me?

I'm not mad that he's gay I'm mad that he lied to me for so long.

"What..." I say trying to grasp if this is reality.
"Wait, I can explain!" He says.

"You're cheating on me?" I say. He looks at me with a desperate look in his eyes.

I've been with Minho for a year, I know almost everything about him, I'd be lying if I said I didn't.

But once he said those words I didn't even recognize him. Not only have I been feeling down lately, he hits me with this news.

I thought he loved me. I thought we would last.

Tears start to fall from my eyes as I can't handle it anymore. He stutters saying he wants to explain but I don't want to hear it.

"I told you. You should've told her." Jisung says while leaving.

Soon enough, it was just me and the rest of Twice while Minho tries to explain himself.

"Don't you get it? Get lost!" Sana says. I'm shocked she's still helping and defending me after what she found out.

I feel so stupid for lying to her and acting wrongly towards her.

"Sana...I'm so sorry." I mutter through my tears. She hugs me tightly.

"It's okay, I promise. We can talk about it later." She says. "I prefer helping you, right now." She tells me.

I was blinded by jealousy and envy that I forgot how good of a friend Sana is. How she would encourage and comforted me all the time things when downwards.

I can't believe I almost ruined our friendship because of stupid line distribution and of what haters were saying about me.

Once my sadness dies down we sit on the couch and talk.

"Wait so...Minho is gay?" Chaeyoung asks. "Yeah." Dahyun responds from next to her.

"Now that I think of it, when I was at his place earlier today I overheard him talking about me with Jisung." I tell them.

"I guess Jisung wanted Minho to tell me." I say.
"From what I understand, Jeongin too." Momo says.

"I don't get it. Why would Jeongin suddenly decide to say something now. He must've known for a while.." I try to understand.

The members look at me and shrug, not sure what to say either.

"Anyways, what's this thing about line distribution?" Nayeon asks me.

I hesitate to answer but I realize I should just tell the truth.

"I asked JYP-"
"She asked JYP to give me more lines but he refused!"

Sana cuts in before I could tell them.

"Oh. Then why did you say Jihyo stole them?"  Tzuyu asks.
"It was a misunderstanding. That's all." She gives a faint smile and winks indicating I should go with it.

What would I do without her?

After talking for a bit we decide to watch a movie. This time we pick Howls Moving Castle.

It's dark out and the moon shines from the window. We curdle up together as we eat with popcorn and soda.

Suddenly all our phones ring at the same time with an alarming sound.

We all take a look and see an amber alert.

23 year old Korean male, Hwang Hyunjin kidnapped by hooded man at 9 : 50, March 6th after modeling shoot at Boston, Massachusetts. Height : 1.79 meters
Read more...

When we finished reading, the members and I look at each other in shock.
Before all of this, Hyunjin went on a trip to model at Versace. He was so happy and excited.

They all called him the Versace king. He's only been there for at least 2 weeks. We held contact with him for the beginning of his stay but now that I think of it he hasn't been answering my messages lately.

I thought he was just busy, they were probably overworking him I thought to myself.

I'm so surprised to sit here and read this.

"Oh my gosh." I heard Tzuyu said. We're all affected by this. He's our friend.

"I-I don't understand. I spoke with him a few days ago..." Nayeon tells us.

"We have to do something!" Chaeyoung yells out. "Like what?" I ask.

She stays silent.

"First of all, let's call the police department and ask what happened. Maybe if we say we're his friends they'll let us know a bit." I tell them.

I dial numbers on my phone and wait for a bit until someone answers my call.

"Hello?" I heard from the other line.
"Yes, this is Jihyo [last name]. We saw the amber alert and recognized it was our friend that was taken."

I explain to them.

"I was wondering if we could know what happened." I added.

The person in the other line sighed.

"Do you know how many people call asking these questions?" They say.
"A lot of people. So many, you know." She adds.
"Yes but-"
"Let me put you on hold."

After that. We heard lofi beat music playing from the other line.

"I can't believe there's leaving us on hold!" Nayeon says, clearly frustrated.

We waited for a good five minutes but we realized no one was going to pick up so I hanged up the call.

"What should we do?" Mina asks gently. We look at her with a sad look on our faces.

"I...don't know. I guess we'll have to trust that they can handle it."

They look at me with a disapproving face. Not even I think that they care. We see amber alerts all the time and the cases are never found or solved. Hyunjin's case is probably the same.

"Jihyo. We have to do something! This is Hyunjin we're talking about!" Chaeyoung yells.

I sigh.

Suddenly I get a call from Jeongin.

"Hey?" I say.
"Jihyo! Did you see the-"
"Yeah."
...

"We have help." He says.
"I agree but how...?" I say slowly.

"I have a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With this new information will the members put their drama on the side to save Hyunjin or let in get in the way from helping their friend?