19 : Look at me ! ( FILLER )

This is a filler story so feel free to skip it!!

About : I really liked Hyunjin and Mina's love story so I wanted to write some cute moments they shared together.

DISCLAIMER : the photo is edited. They have not and they are not dating in real life. It's all for fan fiction.

Have a nice read
Mouah !

HYUNJIN POV

I honestly love hanging out with her. She's so calm and bright. She doesn't speak much but when she does my world lights up.
She might be a reserved person but I know everything about her. There's a part of her that she only shows to me and I see myself as lucky.

This isn't just a crush....no, it has to be love.
I think I love Mina...

"Uh, Hyunjin?" She says.
I snap out of my thoughts as I float back on earth.

Geez I'm so stupid. I'm hanging out with my crush and I zone out like that??!!

"Sorry!" I say embarrassed. She chuckles.
"It's okay."

For the next few minutes I talk as she listens to me the whole time. She smiles and laughs at my jokes too. She's so cute.

I hadn't realized but I let my hand go as it was swinging when I walked.

Our hands accidentally brushed against each other and I tried to stay calm. Did she notice? Is she going to pull away? My heart beats quickly as I wait for her reaction.

MINA POV

I feel our hands brush and I stay stiff and straight out of embarrassment.

What should I do...?

I look at him to find him already looking at me. His soft gaze gets me uneasy.

I look away quickly as I try to concentrate.

HYUNJIN

Why won't she look at me? Am I that unattractive for her? That can't be it...right?

I sigh under my breath as I'm not sure what to do.

I need to say something, I have to get the conversation going.

"So..." I start.
She continues to look down to the sidewalk.

"Yes?" She mutters quietly.

Is she shy? Or did I just make her uncomfortable?

"I didn't mean to...my hand..." I try explaining.
She shakes her head and hands.

"No! It's not that...I just..." she says, struggling to put words together.

"If I'm being honest I don't mind..."