THEY ARENT EVEN THAT CUTE.

[LEO]

Listen, Leo had his fair share of weird, he was weird himself, he can control fire, was just brought to a camp for demigods—people just like him—and found out his father was a god. But even he knew [Name] was weirder. She always looked offended when the idea of eating seafood was brought up, was never tired during PE, and knew Latin of all languages (Though she sounds hot while speaking it). She also had this look in her eye that—while it made her look even more beautiful—also made her look older beyond her years. Hell, she didn't even laugh at any of Leo's jokes!

So when he saw her sneaking off to the woods, obviously he followed her. Not knowing anyone at camp was a disadvantage to both of them, so he decided it would be a good idea to stick with someone he knew (and the one person who actually wanted him around—hopefully). He knew that it would be best if he left her alone, especially after her reaction to him on the bus, but he just couldn't help it. Something was reeling him in, and he didn't want it to stop.

Now that Leo thought of it, [Name]'s reaction on the bus seemed.. odd. She reminded Leo of how she was when they first became friends, distant, awkward and—He paused, momentarily stopping in his tracks. What if they did just become friends? She had mentioned that they just became friends a week ago, but.. what if it's true? What if—

He shook his head, watching and following her silently as she trudged over to the lake—almost in a trance. She was going the opposite direction of everyone else, so he figured he better keep an eye on the Fish Face. Keep her out of trouble and whatnot.

Leo snickered at the new nickname he came up with. It was amazing that [Name] has water powers, because that just gave Leo a whole new set of sea-related nicknames. He was going to remember the 'Fish Face' one for sure, maybe even pair it with 'Sea Princess'. That was a good one, especially since he already calls her princess! Maybe even 'Water Whisperer', because it looked like she was talking to the lake water.

"I know he will," [Name] huffed, a mixture of annoyance and worry evident on her face, "I just wish he—"

"Are you talking to the fish?" Leo blurted out.

Seriously, talking to fish? Now that was even weirder.

She whipped around in what he could assume to be surprise, and immediately narrowed her pretty eyes at him. "What are you—Did you follow me here?"

Leo shrugged. "The golden guy, Will, left me to venture off on my own." It was the overexaggerated truth. Leo knew that Will left him after telling him exactly where to go and he just didn't pay attention. However, nevertheless, the point is that Leo was left behind by his tour-guide. So, technically speaking, it was the truth.