CRASH LANDING INTO LAKES, YUM

[NAME]

If I had told them that I was the daughter of a god before I whipped out my trident and showed off some healing water hands, they wouldn't have believed me. Piper was speechless, Jason looked like he was considering it—(he better be.)—while Leo was sprawled out on the ground, soaking in the rain and staring up at the sky as if he didn't hear me at all. My next words were going to be a shock to them all, hopefully.

"I am what's called a demigod," I continued, speaking slowly as if I was talking to the children at Camp. "Half-human, Half-Goddess"

No one said a word for a minute.

Jason—as expected—was the first to speak. "They called us demigods too. Does that mean..."

"You're telling me I'm a half-Goddess?" Leo was sitting up straight, now, to look me in the eye with uncertainty. "Cause l'm not feeling too godly. You guys feeling godly?"

"Actually, Leo, you're half-God since you're a dude," I pointed out. Didn't want him running around telling people he was half-Goddess, despite how funny it would've been.

"Still don't feel godly."

"Wait, so you're half-Goddess?" Piper asked, "You said that you're the daughter of Neptune.. isn't that the god of the sea?"

"Freshwater and storms too." I added, a slight smile appearing at the knowledge she held.

"Horse girl," Jason blurted out, and I whipped my head around to scowl at him, though it also meant some of his memories were coming back, which I wasn't too upset about. Jason flushed as all our eyes landed on him, so he explained, "Uh—Neptune is the god of horses too so..." He shifted uncomfortably, "Just a nickname I remembered.. aha.."

"And—wait, is that why you're wanted across like, nine states?" Piper asked, bewildered.

I sucked in a breath, laughing nervously. "Pipes, you can't just say that—yeah it is."

"Okay.. but how is that possible? And I thought the gods were just myths." Piper asked.

Yeah I thought that too, till I was thrown into the arena and branded like cattle. I wanted to say, but I refrained myself. No doubt more questions would be asked. I opened my mouth to answer her, yet was cut off by the brittle sound of dry twigs cracking, and the cracks on the skywalk getting wider. I frantically stumbled backwards.