DYLAN SUCKS.

DYLAN SUCKS.

[NAME]

"Hey, uhm.. [Name]?" Jason asked, his eyes flickering with slight recognition as I hummed, walking away from Leo. "Why do you carry your water bottle strapped to your pants?"

I looked down at the squeeze bottle (which was still completely filled by the way) at my side. It was an idea that I stole from Katara in Avatar, just in case of emergencies. I normally don't bring it with me, but I had an inkling that I was going to need it today. That makes me a water bender, would Jason be Aang? I snorted at the thought of bald Jason.

"In case of emergencies idiot, remember? Oh wait—" I paused, looking away with a shocked snicker.

He sighed, "Like what?"

"Like if the fire nation attacks,"

————————

Our school group had the place to themselves. Maybe it was too early in the day for tourists, or maybe the weird weather had scared them off. The other Wilderness School kids had spread out in pairs across the skywalk. Most were joking around or talking. Some of the guys were dropping pennies over the side. About fifty feet away, Piper was trying to fill out her worksheet, but her stupid partner Dylan was hitting on her, putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her that blinding white smile. She kept pushing him away, and when she saw me, she gave a look like, Throttle this guy for me.

I motioned for her to hang on, flashing her a sympathetic look. Jason and I walked up to Coach Hedge, who was leaning on his baseball bat, studying the storm clouds.

"Did you do this?" the coach asked Jason.

Jason took a step back. "Do what?" It sounded like the coach had just asked if he'd made the thunderstorm.

Coach Hedge glared at him, his beady little eyes glinting under the brim of his cap. "Don't play games with me, kid. What are you doing here, and why are you messing up my job?"

"You mean...you don't know me?" Jason said. "I'm not one of your students?"

Hedge snorted. "Never seen you before today."

At least I wasn't going insane. I woke up and everyone was pretending I was in the wrong place. "Look, sir, I don't know how Jason got here. I just woke up on the school bus and everyone was acting weird. Then, he showed up. I know where he should be but.... Well, I assume you know, I was sent to look for him. All he knows is that he's not supposed to be here."