Chapter 24 - Unsaid Words

Here's the soon wala update 😉😅 Ved1102 Starry0502 SwathiSm, surbharati, Sweetie2905

Thank you to everyone who commented and voted on the last chapter 🥰

*****************************************

Shyam stood leaning against the doorframe of his sister's room, watching her wet her pillow due to the betrayal she suffered by two people she considered as her sister and the other as her genie.

It actually didn't affect him when she told him about Arnav knowing everything, still hiding the truth from her so he could save his sister's friendship as he always had doubts regarding Arnav's character and intentions. But when he heard about Anjali, he went through the same situation when, after his parents' demise, his relatives turned their backs on him and Khushi. He felt as if someone who was a family backstabbed him. It was after a long time that he had decided to ease up a little bit in his life and let a beautiful woman enter his choti si duniya, which was only reserved for him and his younger sister. Initially, he was hesitant about it due to her background, but after hearing her life story, his heart melted. He made her a part of his family and always tried to include her in the small little happy moments of their life. He always wished good for her, knowing that she was caged in Raizada Mansion with unloving and cruel parents. Even when he got to know, Arnav was willing to offer her a job as a professional photographer in AR. His happiness knew no bounds as he knew where she was coming from, what she suffered while trying to convince her parents to let her follow her dreams and how they would always shut her up and ignore her dreams and feelings. He wanted to celebrate this moment of victory with her. He craved to see her face the moment it would be revealed to her that she could finally work as a photographer.. but what actually happened left him shocked and disappointed. The woman he thought as an innocent, poor, and oppressed soul actually had the courage to go and help the man who did wrong to his sister behind their backs.

He felt betrayed by Anjali. It hurts like hell when the person you're close to breaks your trust. He could imagine the pain and heartbreak Khushi was going through now as his situation was no less. He had hidden feelings for Anjali. He was waiting for the right time to confess his feelings to her.

He didn't judge or had any major problem with her when she was insisting that he should let Khushi give a second chance, Aman, as she believed they're still in love with each other. Even though for him she was wrong, she had the comfort to present her point of view to him, and he didn't distance himself from her nor did it cause any problem in their relationship after that.

But she decided to help Aman get back to Khushi even after knowing Khushi's decision. He still can't believe what made her think she was doing any good to Khushi by disrespecting his sister's decision of moving on in her life. This is something that makes him wonder if Anjali is a trustworthy person or not? If it's worth fighting for a person who knowingly and willingly teamed up with her best friend's toxic fiance to convince her to get back to him? Did she not think of the consequences if Khushi actually fell in their trap and gave Aman a second chance? Was she actually planning to help Aman silently and never share this with them?

"Titaliya!" he approached her, "Come. Get up. Let's go!" he urged her to get up from bed, extending his hand for her to hold.

Khushi shook her head in response.

Shyam sighed as he sat on the edge of her bed, "Let me remind you that you woke me up early in a Sunday morning to help you make jalebis for the orphanage kids. Won't DM be angry with you that you failed to fulfil your obligation under the agreement you made with her? This was your plan for Sunday, right? So let's work on it."