Available on Amazon

Hello! I am sharing this chapter to let you know that you can purchase a paperback copy of The Boss on Amazon now!

The Boss will always, always, always be available to read for free here on Wattpad, but I wanted to self-publish this story on Amazon if anyone was interested in having a physical copy of it!

Also, the last chapter of The Boss was published ten years ago in 2014. I've been on Wattpad over a decade. It has over 2 MILLION reads and almost 80k votes. In the time since this story has been publish, I have never received a dime for it from this site. I have a few supporters on my Ko-fi shop, but Wattpad itself hasn't compensated me. 

The support and love will always be the most important thing. I will always appreciate every read, vote, follow, and comment. That being said, a little financial compensation would be helpful. 

So, I figured letting fans be able to get their hands on this story for me to even get a tiny bit of compensation would be a good option. 

Again, thank you for all of your support! 

-

BUY YOUR COPY OF THE BOSS ON AMAZON AT THE LINK BELOW AND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK ATTACHED:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY9BH8Y7

-

Buy me a coffee at my Ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/katieshakespeare

-

Follow me on Instagram: Username: katieshakespeare_