11 - "Cold Breeze"

Mark sat on the living room couch with his Yves Saint Laurent reading glasses on; looking at floor plans for churches

Mark sat on the living room couch with his Yves Saint Laurent reading glasses on; looking at floor plans for churches. He hadn't brought it up since the last time he told Locus he'd like to get back into it. But he'd busied himself with Youtube videos, magazines, pictures and every architect video he could find on the subject in the meanwhile.

When he saw his wife approaching with their daughter, he took his prescription glasses off and smiled at the two. "You two look beautiful." He complimented, reaching out to take Roselyn who White Locus was extending to him.

Locus wore a short green form fitting dress with a tiny split at the side. It was Chinese inspired with the theme and design. Her hair was in a bun with two hair sticks in an X style. The color of her dress bringing out the forest green color of her eyes.

Roselyn was in a yellow dress sporting two curly puffs. She wore tennis shoes with white frilly lace socks. Mark had been the first one ready and was waiting downstairs for them. He stood up, kissing Locus's lips.

"No coat?" He asked, thinking about the weather outside. Sure they were going from a car right into a house, but still.

"No, I'll just wear yours if I get cold." She replied.

One thing Locus loved about Mark was even though be was religious, he wasn't overbearing and forcing with his beliefs. He never had a problem or commented on her outfit choices, didn't judge her for drinking and smoking and was very gentle and kind. Locus was addicted to her husband.

"Okay angel." Mark chuckled taking her hand as he held Rosie in the other. They all headed to the garage.

They were going to Cilia's house for a little dinner. Ember was here at their home, but opting not to come. Locus was going to see soon if she wanted to go back to her own house. She wasn't trying to push her mother out, if she didn't want to go she wouldn't make her. But she wondered if she preferred to mourn in private.

Mark was in the driver seat of the Madeira red Rolls Royce. Roselyn was strapped in the backseat whining for her mom to come sit next to her. She wanted some company this time and surprisingly, Locus went in the back with her.

Roselyn was still whining because she wanted out of the carseat to sit in her mom's lap.

"Roselyn no, you have to sit in your seat. Okay?"

"Mommy I want sit with you!"

"Roselyn what did I just say?" Locus voice was soft. She definitely wasn't use to using a tone like this until Mark. Then Roselyn came along and made it worse.

Mark on a red light, smiled, watching the show. He pulled out his phone ready to capture both of them looking so much alike.

"Mommy kiss."

Roselyn made an awkward motion. Pushing her forehead out like she wanted to head butt someone. Locus took hold of her tiny apple shaped face and closed her eyes, putting her warm lips on her daughter's forehead.