Second marriage[Zerg](131-140)

Ning Duidi looked at Chu An's smile infatuatedly.

"Master, this is for your safety."

The palm of his hand was warmed by Chu Anhan, and the familiar mental energy slowly poured into his body from the touching skin, making Ning Bai's whole body and mind feel relaxed and happy.

Ning Bai couldn't sit still anymore. He stood up, walked to Chu An, knelt down, and gently lay on Chu An's knees.

"I don't need to tie it up. If danger occurs, I can take immediate action to protect you." He murmured, "I can protect you now, no matter what happens, at any time."

"Then who will protect you?" Chu An suddenly asked.

"I, I don't need..."

"The burden you put on yourself is too heavy," Chu An gently stroked Ning Bai's hair and asked, "Have you finished eating the canned food at home?"

"One fifth left."

"Well, I'll make some for you when I get back."

Ning Bai raised his face from Chu An's knees: "... Hero, do you still want to go out?"

"Yes, my travel plans have just begun."

"Can..." Ning Bai said after thinking, "Can you stay at home during this period? What happened today is very dangerous. I'm afraid that you will encounter a similar situation next time, and I won't be able to rush to you immediately. I have read all of your columns, and your writing is very vivid, but if female insect strikes continue to occur, it will indeed..."

"Really what?"

"It's really not suitable to continue this topic selection," Ning Bai glanced at Chu An's face, "Please allow me to explain a little. We spent a lot of effort to get the abolition of slavery bill passed, but in fact, the upper management There is still a lot of family opposition to the bill.

In the past, female insects were afraid of falling into slavery and never being able to stand up again, so they worked hard and took whatever they asked for. Now, female insects no longer have such scruples, and their minds have become active. If you continue to publish these works to incite the emotions of female insects, the situation will be Maybe it's going to be more complex. "

"A more complicated situation? You mean?" Chu An frowned slightly.

Ning Bai said: "Parliament can pass the abolition bill, or it can repeal it. I don't want the little preliminary results that have been achieved to be ruined by blind bottom females. The actions of the bottom are uncontrollable, and strong resistance will trigger social I don't want to see that kind of situation, and I would rather use the rules of parliament to complete the changes step by step."

"Mild improvements..." Chu An said, "You are a military woman, and you actually have such an idea?"

"Because the disintegration of the old forces cannot be achieved overnight. If we launch a military coup like Jishan did, once it fails, the consequence will be to return to the starting point. I must be cautious."

"You just don't want to risk losing what you already have, the power and interests." Chu An said.

"Yes," Ning Bai did not deny it, "I really don't want to lose. I don't want to lose myself and become the weak Ning Bai that no one can protect."

"But, are you confident that everything will change according to your wishes? Who can be sure to hold the course of history in the palm of his hand?" Chu An spread Ningbai's hand and lightly touched his soft and moist palm.