Second marriage[Zerg](9)

"No." Ning Bai narrowed his eyes and lowered his forehead, "It's nothing even if there is a discharge. The hero does not need to worry. This is because I have not accepted the adjustment of mental power for a long time, and the hero's mental power is too strong. A little When you touch me, my mental power will fluctuate greatly, and my bracelet will react. I just met the hero today, and I haven't adapted to it right away. I will be used to your mental force field in a day or two. Problem."

"Oh, you're fine. I don't know much about this. I'm afraid you'll be in pain all the time. Get up, the ground is cold."

"Yes." Ning Bai stood up as he said.

His left wing can be retracted into the body normally, but the right wing is branded with the female slave code and has a deep wound. The wing cannot be retracted and can only hang outside.

When he stood up, the military uniform on his shoulders fell to the ground. Chu An immediately leaned over to pick it up for him, put it on him again, and said seriously: "Come, I will help you apply medicine to reduce the swelling first, and then find a doctor." I'll give you some loose clothes to wear. We'll have hot pot to warm up later, it's still a bit cold."

"...Thank you, Lord." Ning Bai lowered his head shyly, his voice trembling slightly.

"Hey, don't be so polite. We are all family." Chu An raised his hand to show the height difference between him and Ning Bai, and joked, "You are really tall."

When Ning Bai heard this, he immediately knelt down again.

Chu An hurriedly pulled him back: "I told you not to kneel, why don't you listen to me?"

"No, I don't dare. It's just...if the hero thinks I'm too tall, I can always kneel down and talk to you."

"No need!" Chu An sighed, thinking, why is it so difficult to talk to this female major general?

Probably because they just met and are not familiar with each other yet.

Maybe that's what arranged marriages are like.

Chu An remembered that his parents were actually introduced to each other by the leaders of their workplace. The elders in the family made the decision to get married. To a certain extent, it was considered an arranged marriage.

Mother once recalled to Chu An with a smile that time in her youth - two honest and dull people got married in a confused way. At first, they lived under the same roof, but they still felt alienated from each other and looked at each other more. I feel embarrassed too. But as time goes by, family affection grows together with love, and the bond between the two people becomes deeper and deeper, and they can no longer be separated.

Marriage is a slow process.

At this moment, Chu An suddenly remembered the gift he bought for Ning Bai.

"Give me your hand." He said to Ning Bai.

Ning Bai immediately obediently stretched out his hands in front of Chu An, palms up, like a student waiting for his master's hand, trembling and letting Chu An do it.

Chu An smiled helplessly, patted Ning Bai's right hand off, held his right hand, and pushed a golden ring to the base of his ring finger.

"This is the gift I prepared for you, do you like it? This is called a ring."

There is no such thing as wearing rings on the hands of the Zerg. The most common jewelry is various collars.

This ring was specially made by Chu An. When he communicated the size with the store, he spent a lot of time to explain it clearly. Fortunately, the finished product turned out well. The size was just right for Ning Bai to wear and it looked good. Chu An was very pleased. satisfy.

"You can also call it a wedding ring." He introduced it while studying Ning Bai's expression. Ning Bai's silly look, as if his computer was down, made Chu An feel a little cute.

He thoughtfully added: "I don't know if you can wear jewelry in the army. If it's not convenient to wear it at work, or you're not used to it, just take it off. I'll put the ring and your military medal together. Keep it."

Ning Bai didn't say anything. He didn't seem to hear Chu An's words. He was still looking carefully at the strange ring on his finger.

He gently touched the circle of shiny metal with the fingers of his left hand, thoughtfully, as if he couldn't believe what he was experiencing.

"I never thought that I could receive a gift from the hero. You are so kind." He suddenly raised his head and showed a bright smile to Chu An, "You just said that this is from your side. Customs. Aren't you a local? You are a Zerg, but you were not born on the Zerg planet?"

"Uh..." Chu An was speechless for a moment and hesitated, "That's about it. Let's go upstairs. I'll take you to the bedroom to apply the medicine."

This two-story building allocated by the government to single men has a simple layout, with the living room and kitchen on the first floor, and two bedrooms, a master bedroom and a guest room on the second floor.

Chu An used to live alone, so he converted the guest room on the second floor into a study room for reading and writing.

After learning that Ning Bai was moving in, he asked someone to move the bookshelves and desks in the study room to the master bedroom, bought a new bed and a new wardrobe, and tidied up a bedroom for Ning Bai.

"You will stay in this room from now on, okay?"

Chu An pushed open the door of the guest bedroom, and Ning Bai saw the clean and tidy room.

"If you don't like the furniture, just tell me. I just bought it yesterday. The store said it can be returned or exchanged within three days. The heating device in this house is a bit old. I have added a heater for you. If you feel cold , just turn on the heater, it's a silent model and won't affect your rest."

"This..." Ning Bai became even more surprised and looked around flattered, "I, do I live here by myself? Then you..."

"I live next door." Chu An said matter-of-factly, "I checked the information before you came here. In addition to not being able to receive regular soothing from male insects, the reason for female insect instability is high work pressure. Fatigue, the body cannot get enough rest. That idiot of your ex-husband, ah, no, I'm sorry, that idiot of your ex-husband, doesn't let you sleep well every day. How can that be okay? Now that you are at my house, I will definitely let you sleep naturally every day. Wake up. You can rest in peace and recuperate here with me. I guarantee that within three months, you will definitely recover as before and you will still be an unrivaled golden eagle on the battlefield."