Second Marriage[Zerg](7)

People from the Fertility Promotion Association asked Ning Bai to remove his clothes and they wanted to take five blood samples from his body.

Without saying a word, Ning Bai took off his military uniform piece by piece, folded them, and placed them next to him, finally revealing the pale skin all over his body.

At this time, Chu An saw the legendary bracelet, a thick silver metal ring, placed on Ning Bai's left wrist. There was a red indicator light on it that was flashing rapidly.

The metal ring is tight and the gap between it and the wrist is very small.

Even in the dim twilight, Chu An could clearly see the black burn marks on Ning Bai's wrist under the bracelet.

"This is a bracelet that suppresses mental fluctuations." Seeing Chu An staring at the bracelet, the female insect from the association quickly explained to Chu An, "This is the latest achievement of the civilianization of insect star military technology. The bracelet contains high-density energy blocks. and a mental power monitoring sensor. Once the mental power of the female wearing the bracelet fluctuates beyond the threshold, the bracelet will emit an arc and use electric shock to forcibly calm the female's nervous system to prevent the female from losing control of her mental power against the male. It causes harm to society and can even directly kill female insects."

The sunset slowly fell into the end of the street, the twilight dissipated, and the air gradually became cold.

Chu An squatted down and picked up Ning Bai's clothes folded on the ground.

He held up the general uniform with both hands and asked softly: "Can I hold the clothes for you, Major General?"

A gentle voice brushed against Ning Bai's cheek, and Ning Bai's body suddenly trembled. The indicator light on his wristband flashed violently, making a beeping electric sound.

"you......"

He finally raised his head, and a pair of shocked eyes appeared in Chu An's sight. He wanted to say something, but only one word came out, and he bit his chapped lips painfully, suppressing the pain of arc burns without even letting out a groan.

"His condition is indeed very bad." President Pan took the verification report handed over by his subordinates, threw it into Chu An's arms, and pressed it on Ning Bai's military uniform, "Sign your name at the bottom."

"And these, his identification documents also need your signature."

President Pan handed over a few more pages of materials, and Chu Ontario flipped through them. They were all Ning Bai's professional resume, current position, various income information, and details of all property accounts.

Ning Bai is currently the Major General of the Second Army. In addition, he also serves as a special researcher at the Institute of Military Science and Technology, an off-campus tutor at the Royal Military Academy, the executive director of the Combat Combat Association, and a special mecha test pilot. The allowance for each position is The subsidy is clearly written on the document, which is comparable to Chu An's "sunshine salary" salary slip when he was a civil servant.

President Pan patted Chu An on the shoulder and spoke in a very serious tone.

"You should know that all his money was awarded to his ex-husband, but his salary is very high. You don't have to worry about your future life. It's not a problem to change to a bigger house. Logically speaking, after you take in the female slave, the government will soon Take this place back. Of course, Ning Bai's situation is special, and the military has already come forward to coordinate, so you don't need to move out for the time being."

The president leaned close to Chu An's ear: "I wish you good luck, don't go too far, he's dead, it's hard for the army to deal with, you're just a D-class male insect. Do you understand?"

Chu An glanced at President Pan and asked, "Can that bracelet... be taken off?"

President Pan immediately looked at Chu An with an expression that looked like he was looking at a fool, and pointed at the thing in his hand.

"Have you signed the document? Hurry up!"

At this time, the subordinate female handed another small bag to Chu An's hand.

"These are Ning Bai's personal belongings, please accept them."

Chu An asked: "What is it?"

"He only has so many military medals and he has no other property." The female insect replied, "These things will belong to you from now on."

As night fell, Chu An's yard lit up with warm yellow lights.

The moment the lights came on, two unfamiliar military female figures flashed past the courtyard and disappeared into the shadows beyond the lights.

Chu An saw the two military females, but he had no time to pay attention because the last process of accepting the female slaves was about to begin.

People from the Fertility Promotion Association wanted to imprint the female slave number on Ning Bai. They told Chu An that this number would facilitate the gifting and trading of female slaves between males.

Chu An held Ning Bai's military uniform tightly to his chest and looked at everything in front of him nervously.

The females took out a thick particle impact stick, and the three of them worked together and pressed it against Ning Bai's waist. Just listen to the sound of "bang", and the top of the impact stick releases a particle wave with huge energy.

In an instant, Ning Bai's whole body tensed up, the bracelet on his left hand flashed with electricity, and his skin even smelled like burnt skin.

After a while, I saw two light golden wings shaking softly from both sides of Ning Bai's strong back.

Those were the wings of the female insect. They used powerful particle waves to force Ning Bai to spread the wings, then raised the right wing, and used a laser to imprint the female slave's number on the soft flesh connecting the wings and the body.

The red light waves of the laser looked even more cruel in the night.

President Pan seemed to be very happy to see such a scene. His originally careless expression finally showed excitement. He took the initiative to explain to Chu An: "That is the place with the richest and most sensitive nerves on the Zerg. The body repair ability of female worms is very good." Strong, if the number is imprinted on other places, they will try to remove it. But it is not easy to remove it if it is engraved here, ha, because it hurts too much."