Second Marriage[Zerg](3)

The Lord Chancellor stood up and left.

At this time, Ning Bai suddenly shouted loudly: "Mr. Judge, please wait a moment!"

He ran out of the dock and ran to the judge: "Sorry, can Mr. Bain return my fourteen military medals to me? Those medals not only belong to me personally, but also to the countless comrades who sacrificed their lives on the front line. We, they have worked hard for this country in exchange for these precious honors. This small medal is a priceless treasure to me, please, please!"

The justice pushed up his glasses: "Major General, please abide by the law."

But the judge seemed to be unable to bear it. He added: "The verdict cannot be changed. Maybe you can discuss it with Mr. Bain. I believe that Mr. Bain will forgive your past rudeness and inconsiderateness and give you the medal." "

Ning Bai lowered his head: "...Okay."

He turned around to face Bain, remained silent for a while, and then bowed deeply.

"Dear Mr. Bain, I have not taken good care of you in the past five years. Now I have deeply realized my sin and I would like to apologize to you. Can you forgive my mistake and give me fourteen medals?" ?I will be forever grateful for your kindness."

Bain looked at Ning Bai arrogantly and let out a contemptuous laugh.

"How dare you, a despicable female slave, talk to me like this? Do you know how to apologize to an A-level male insect? Ning Bai, I can give you those tattered medals, but you must kneel down and crawl over. Licking my shoe surface clean, I'll give you three seconds to think about it, 1, 2..."

There were a dozen of Ningbai's military female subordinates in the auditorium. When they heard Bain's words, they almost went crazy.

They had endured in this court for a long time, filled with anger that had no way to vent, and was already on the verge of exploding.

Now as long as their major general shows a little resistance, they will not hesitate to step forward and knock the shameless Bain to the ground.

However--

With a plop, the blond major general in a plain white military uniform fell to his knees in full view of everyone. He knelt on the cold ground, slowly climbed up to Bain, and touched the toes of Bain's shoes with his soft lips.

"Hahaha." Bain laughed like a wolf, deliberately raised his foot, and rubbed Ning Bai's stoic cheek with the sole of his shoe, "I'll give you the medal, you keep it."

He took out a small box and threw the shining military medals on the ground one by one.

"Ning Bai, count them clearly. All 14 are here. Don't ask me for them again in the future."

Ning Bai kowtowed: "Thank you Mr. Bain."

Bain sneered and dumped the leftover peel on Ning Bai. He called to his female slave: "Let's go."

The expensive leather shoes ran over Ning Bai's fingers.

And the next second, this leather shoe crushed the unique "golden eagle" in front of Ning Bai's lowered eyebrows.

"Crack!"

The only "Golden Eagle Medal" in the entire country was shattered in the silent court, and it will be difficult to recover.

Chu An at the dining table put down his knife and fork, stared at the slightly trembling light blond hair in the middle of the video, and remained silent for a long time.

Then, he couldn't help but switch back to the Star Network forum and also cursed in the thread——

Bastard Bane!

The author has something to say:

Note: This article is set in an unequal Zerg society, but the protagonist and the author himself are critical of this deformed and unequal society, and the protagonist will work hard to resist the status quo of society. In order to enhance the atmosphere and introduce the background of the world view, chapters 1-4 of the novel will contain some plots that are quite different from the real society, which may cause discomfort to the readers. I'm sorry.

Chapter 02 Matching Intention

Chu An was banned from the Xingwang forum for three days because he posted insults against high-level male insects. Not only was he unable to reply on the forum, but his browsing rights were also turned off.

Although compared to those female bugs who were banned for more than 30 days for making similar remarks, as a male bug, Chu An's punishment was already quite light.

But he still felt very unhappy.

After all, the entertainment at breakfast was gone.

Without entertainment, your mood will deteriorate, and your writing will be affected if your mood deteriorates. If you cannot write the required number of manuscripts, Chu An will receive ruthless pop-up windows from the editor——

His editor, a young unmarried female with a fierce personality, did not know that her "new king" author was a male.

How can there be any male in this world who can endure the loneliness of writing, a profession that is harmful to brain cells?

It can actually maintain a daily update of 10,000 words, it doesn't exist!

Therefore, Chu An can often see pop-up windows from editors such as "Don't feel tired after updating five chapters a day, the male insects will sleep with you tonight", "Write more articles to earn money, feel free to pick up A-level males" and the like. Sansu Chicken Soup left a message that made him smile bitterly.

But sometimes, Chu An also thinks that the editor is quite cute.

For example, when Chu An euphemistically stated that he did not write to make money, nor did he want to reduce the quality of the article by inflating the number of words, his editor immediately expressed understanding and sent Chu An good wishes——

"The insect who insists on looking at the stars will definitely get feedback from the stars. May your future hero be the brightest star in the universe and the one who understands you best."

Chu An showed a gentle smile when he saw this sentence.

He replied to his editor: "Thank you, and I hope you can find your favorite star."