Second Marriage[Zerg](4)

Generally speaking, the relationship between Chu An and his editor is quite harmonious.

Therefore, when he saw that the editor had changed his avatar to a picture of "Golden Eagle Medal", Chu An guessed that this female insect had probably seen Ning Bai's divorce case, and was in a low mood.

So he deliberately poked his editor on the chat software: "Oh, I've been banned from the forum and can't fish anymore."

"What, you've been banned too?" the editor immediately replied, "I've been banned too, for three months! I'm so angry! Oh, no, you have nothing to do, why don't you write novels and go to the forum? You're blocked for talking nonsense, right? You deserve it, you're blocked! Hurry up and sign in, block the forum as soon as you have permission. Only by making more money can you reach the peak of insect life!"

Chu An showed a wry smile: "Okay, okay, I listen to you, I will write a novel right away, one hundred thousand words in three days, and your bonus for this month will be on me."

His dexterous fingers danced on the traditional mechanical keyboard. Even in the Zerg society, he still liked to write in this traditional way. It seemed that this form could make every character carry the emotions and emotions of the creator. temperature.

Another line of characters typed by Chu An appeared in the chat window.

"Don't be sad. Everything will get better. Major General Ning Bai is strong. We all need to be strong. Come on."

Then, Chu An went into the study and fulfilled his promise, updating 120,000 words in three days.

In the latest plot, a new villain named Barium made a high-profile appearance. After jumping left and right, he was severely slapped in the face by the protagonist, and finally ran away with his tail between his legs.

The comment section of this chapter was flooded with applause from countless females. No one could tell what this was alluding to, but all the females understood it tacitly.

Of course, some males expressed their dissatisfaction: "Isn't the author afraid of getting into trouble with lawsuits? Such a blatant mockery, even the name is similar to the prototype. Ning Bai himself has accepted the verdict, why are you trying to redress his grievances?"

Chu An personally responded to this comment: "Dear readers, the website strictly prohibits the identification of character prototypes without proof. Please provide more sufficient evidence, otherwise I will apply to delete your message. The character I created is a chemist Home, the two words barium and anthracene are chemical terms. The advancement of the storyline is related to chemical experiments. I don't know the so-called prototype character you mentioned. Is he also a chemist, or a physicist or a mathematician? If he is even He is not an ordinary intellectual and cannot even support himself. I think it is better not to say that my character is based on him. I don't like to write villains who are too low-level. It is very insulting to my IQ. Thank you for your message."

Later, Chu An received a message from the website administrator.

He thought he had been banned again for making rude remarks. He was about to curse, but the first sentence he heard from the news was: "Congratulations!"

It turned out that Chu An's new book jumped to the top of the bestseller list with an update volume of 120,000 words in three days.

The editor excitedly sent a message of thanks: "My bonus has been received, thank you to the second-level staff member, Great Insect! The stars tonight belong to you, and the male insect tonight belongs to you in your dreams!"

"...There's no need to be so excited, it's not the first time." Chu An rubbed his sore wrist, "My Starnet forum has been unblocked. I'm going to fish and read the posts. Goodbye editor."

The editor blinked: "...What? So you were only banned for three days?"

After not seeing each other for three days, the discussion about Major General Ning Bai's divorce is still in full swing on the Star Network forum.

The first post on the Miscellaneous Talks section is "Second-level staff member's new book is suspected of alluding to Ning Bai's divorce case?"

Chu An clicked in and browsed, ignoring the fight between men and women, and instead liked the post of Rainbow Fart who praised his quick thinking.

The second post on the page read "Military spokesperson mentioned Major General Ning Bai."

It is said that at yesterday's regular military press conference, a reporter asked about Ning Bai's divorce. The military spokesman calmly read a paragraph that was obviously prepared in advance -

"The military has always abided by national laws. On the premise of not violating the law and military discipline, we also respect the personal choice of every soldier. Regarding the divorce case of Major General Ning Bai, legal proceedings are ongoing. Friends from the media, please pay attention to the judicial authorities. Progress announcement, the military is not in a position to make other comments."

"Of course, since Major General Ning Bai behaved irrationally towards Mr. Xiong Chong after the trial, we have examined Ning Bai's physical and mental conditions and are currently arranging for Major General Ning Bai to take leave for recuperation. Thank you for your concern. ."

The spokesperson's words were polite, but in the view of Chu An, a former civil servant, these words were not actually tactful.

The spokesperson's meaning was obvious. Ning Bai's physical or mental condition had problems, so he was arranged to take leave for recuperation.

Military females are all strong and healthy, and there are basically no physical problems, so it can almost be concluded that there is something wrong with their mental strength.

Based on what Ning Bai said in the previous court trial video, could it be that Ning Bai's mental strength collapsed because he had not been able to accept the spiritual comfort of the male insect for a long time?

Soon, new evidence confirmed Chu An's suspicion.

Someone posted the latest mandatory matching list of the Fertility Promotion Association, and Ning Bai was on the list.

He will be matched with a low-level male of C-level or below within a week.

Obviously, the reason why the Fertility Promotion Association put him on the list so quickly is undoubtedly: Ning Bai will soon have a mental breakdown, and if he is not assigned to a male insect, he will not be able to survive.