Second Marriage[Zerg](8)

He then raised his voice and ordered his men: "You use your strength and dig deeper. Ning Bai is a very powerful military female. We must make everything foolproof."

The burnt smell in the air became stronger and stronger, and Ning Bai's body trembled non-stop.

The bracelet on his left hand kept discharging, and the indicator light even buzzed.

When it was finally over, the people from the association let him go, and he fell to the ground without any strength, sweat soaking the soft hair on his forehead.

"Okay, Mr. Chu An, our work is over." The female leader smiled and asked Chu An to sign the last document. "Thank you for your cooperation. I wish you a pleasant night."

Chu An ignored him, rushed directly to Ning Bai, and asked worriedly: "How are you, are you okay, do you want to go to the hospital?"

Ning Bai gritted his teeth and got up, showed a flattering smile to Chu An, then knelt on the ground and bent his body to the limit:

"Master Xiong, thank you for taking me in. From now on, everything about me belongs to Master Xiong, and I am willing to sacrifice my life for him."

Chapter 04 Wedding Ring

Seeing Ning Bai showing such a flattering expression, Chu An was stunned and suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

When he was a civil servant in a government agency, Chu An saw too many people being servile and submissive in front of their leaders. He used to find those people disgusting and couldn't stand their flattery, but now that he saw Ning Bai's situation, Chu An actually I think those people probably had no choice but to do so.

well. Who doesn't want to be upright and upright?

The white military uniform held in his arms had already been contaminated by Chu An's own warmth.

He unfolded his military uniform jacket and put it on Ning Bai, and said softly: "Don't talk about this for now. I'll help you go to the room. It's quite cold outside after dark."

His knuckles brushed against Ning's bare shoulders.

Chu An swore that he had absolutely no other thoughts, but was simply afraid that Ning Bai would catch a cold.

However, as he came into contact with Ning Bai's body, the silver bracelet that suppressed the fluctuation of mental power suddenly began to crackle, and the dazzling arc pierced the night. Ning Bai's legs softened in pain, his body tilted, and he fell into Chu An's arms again. inside.

"Master, I'm sorry."

A pair of amber eyes looked at Chu An.

It seems that because of the pain, there is a shallow layer of tears in those eyes, reflecting the tiny flash of light under the stars in the sky, beautiful and fragile...it seems to have a little bit of pity for me.

Chu An's mind suddenly went blank.

"...I, I won't touch you anymore," he let go of Ning Bai, "I found that every time I get close to you, this thing will discharge. Are you feeling better? Can you walk on your own?"

"Yes." Ning Bai nodded obediently.

"Then come home with me."

Chu An walked into his home holding Ning Bai's remaining clothes and various documents and files left by the association, and carrying Ning Bai's military medal bag.

Ning Bai dragged a pair of beautiful golden wings behind him, his movements were quite neat.

Chu An secretly thought to himself that the female insect is indeed a species with amazing resilience. It was so painful just now that she couldn't stand still, but after only a minute or two, she could move freely.

He didn't think too much, thinking that he would first apply medicine to Ning Bai's wound to reduce the swelling, and then the two of them would eat something and let Ning Bai go to bed early. Ning Bai's condition is too bad and he needs to rest more.

However, as soon as he entered the room, Ning Bai knelt down again.

"Hero." He took out an exquisite rectangular box from nowhere, held it above his head with both hands, and presented it to Chu An.

"This is the gift I prepared for the hero, please accept it."

Chu An quickly threw the clothes, documents, etc. he was holding on the sofa, and wanted to help Ning Bai get up: "Don't do this. It's just you and me at home. There's no one else. Don't kneel down all the time. I won't Too used to it."

Ning Bai blinked, seemingly at a loss.

He hesitated for a moment, took a few steps forward, raised the box in his hand higher, and muttered: "Gift..."

Chu An sighed, took the leather box, opened the lock and said to Ning Bai: "Then I'm welcome, thank you. I just have a gift for you later... Eh? This is... ..."

A small black object lay quietly on the red velvet lining, which startled Chu An.

Ning Bai said: "This is the latest standard equipment in the army. It can be used to drive beasts or punish erring soldiers. It has a delicate feel and a crisp sound. I hope the hero likes it."

Chu An was speechless. Of course he understood what Ning Bai meant, but...

"We just got married today, and you're giving me this?"

"Marriage..." Ning Bai lowered his head, "No, in the future the male will have to marry the female, that is the real..."

"Okay, okay, I don't understand your weird customs here." Chu An closed the box and placed it on the coffee table in the living room.

He walked to Ning Bai, squatted down, couldn't help but stretched out his hand to touch Ning Bai's light golden hair, and whispered: "Since it is your gift to me, I will accept it. I like it very much. Wait. When I was sixty or seventy years old, I would go to the park every morning for morning exercises, and I could use this whip to play with tops, thank you."

"Park, playing top?" Ning Bai didn't understand.

Chu An smiled. He didn't explain more than Ning Bai, so he changed the topic: "If I touch your hair like this, your bracelet won't discharge, right?"