Second Marriage[Zerg](61-70)

"This...how is this so embarrassing."

"Making friends through books is a life-long pleasure." The other party smiled and said, "Goodbye, Mr. Chu An."

In the afternoon of the same day, the clerk of Rosa's treasure shop came to Chu An's house to pick up the fragments of the "Golden Eagle" medal. At the same time, he delivered the "History of the Penronic War" that was not available in any bookstore.

There was an extra note on the title page. On the note was written an unfamiliar communication number and a familiar name: Ji Shan.

The author has something to say:

The comment area has been quite lively these two days (^_^). To be honest, I didn't read a lot of the comments carefully, so I couldn't thank the friends who sent me Overlord votes one by one. I would like to apologize here.

Regarding the issue of space arrangement, as a new author with not much writing experience, I can't guarantee anything. I suggest that everyone follow the principle of "what you see is what you get". If what I write now makes you feel uncomfortable reading it, , then choose to give up and not watch it, or wait until it is finished for a while to see other people's comments before reading it. Don't force yourself, happiness is the most important thing.

Thank you again for your support.

Chapter 26 Thinking too much

Chu An was immersed in the joy of reading.

From afternoon to dusk, and then when night fell over the entire Bug Star, he had been half-lying on the sofa reading this wonderful "History of the Penronic War" without even bothering to eat dinner.

When Ning Bai's communication came in, Chu Ancai rubbed his eyes and put the book aside.

"Major General Ning Bai." Chu An greeted him with a smile.

In the communication screen, Ning Bai was stunned for a moment.

"Master Xiong, are you feeling unwell? Are you... too tired from your part-time job?"

Chu An was puzzled: "No, why do you say that?"

"Your eyes are a little red."

"Oh," Chu An picked up the war history and waved it in front of the communication screen, "I have been reading in the afternoon, and I was so fascinated by it that my eyes are really sore now. How are you doing there? How do you feel? You are free for a few days and you can contact me every day."

"Well, I'm taking a rest these days. I guess I'll launch an attack again after a while." Ning Bai answered meekly and smoothly.

"Oh." Chu An smiled.

Ning Bai didn't tell him the truth, he could feel it.

Of course, he could fully understand how the battle plan and offensive arrangements on the front line could be easily disclosed in civilian communications. As a general leading tens of millions of soldiers, Ning Bai must of course maintain basic caution.

So Chu An followed the topic brought up by Ning Bai and chatted casually: "What do you do when you rest? What are you doing these days?"

"I will organize the soldiers to do things to boost morale. I..." Ning Bai looked at Chu An on the communication screen, "I am also reading a book."

"Oh? Are you reading too?" Chu An was quite surprised, "What are you reading?"

"look......"

Ning Bai hesitated to speak. Chu An saw the tip of his tongue sliding in his mouth, but he made no sound.