Second Marriage[Zerg](10-15)

"Lie down on the bed and I'll give you medicine." Chu An reached out and pushed Ning Bai to the bedside, turned around to get the medicine box, dipped a medical cotton ball in the medicine, and carefully wiped the wound under his wings.

Ning Bai's whole body was trembling, and his soft wings tickled Chu An's neck, making Chu An feel itchy.

The silver bracelet beeped, and the red indicator light flashed quickly, but it did not emit a stunning arc.

"Does it hurt?" Chu An stopped what he was doing.

"No..." Ning Bai buried his face on the sheets, "It doesn't hurt. I just... felt your spiritual power."

"Ah, then I'll be careful and try not to touch you."

"Master, Master..." Ning Bai couldn't help but moan softly, and his whole body went limp, "Thank you."

...

...

Later Ning Bai fell asleep.

Before Chu An finished giving him the medicine, Ning Bai fell into a deep sleep.

The indicator light of the bracelet flashes slowly, and the steady rhythm is just like Ning Bai's long breathing.

Chu An helped him turn on the heater and then gently closed the door.

He put away the hot pot ingredients, tiptoed back to his bedroom, turned on his optical brain, and started writing today's update.

...

The next day, Ning Bai said that he had received an emergency communication from the army and left Chu An's home early in the morning. Of course, Chu An didn't stop him and stuffed him with two bottles of nutritional supplements.

Ning Bai walked out of the yard, and two military girls immediately emerged from the grass on the roadside.

Iroh: "Major General!"

Mikas: "Major General!"

The black-haired Yiluo was gentle and gentle, and was Ning Bai's staff officer and assistant orderly. He first attached an additional device to Ning Bai's bracelet to prevent the bracelet from discharging, and then gave Ning Bai a bottle and whispered Reminder: "Major General, your medicine."

"Thanks."

Ning Bai unscrewed the mouth of the bottle and before pouring out the pills, Mikas next to him had already pounced on him with a roar.

Mikas is an A-level female insect from a noble family. At a young age, she has already risen to the rank of major. In contrast, Iroh, who graduated from the military academy and joined the army in the same year as him, is now just a small non-commissioned officer.

As Ning Bai's number one fan, Mikas asked with concern: "Major General, how are you? Did he hit you last night? Yi Luo and I saw those guys from the association outside... If it weren't for Yi Luo Look at me, I almost rushed in and killed all those bastards!"

"I'm fine. The male that Iroh spent time and effort to help me screen out will certainly not be a scum like Bain. And he is only D-class, so I can handle it. Thank you for staying here all night. "Ning Bai showed a brief smile to Mikas, and then said with a serious face, "But, Mikas, I arranged for Iroh to be here, why are you here?"

"I, I'm worried about you too!"

"The order I gave you is to train for seven days and win first place in the legion competition. Did you do it?"

"...I can do the second half of the sentence." Mikas pouted, "I'm willing to be punished if I can't get first place!"

"Oh?" Ning Bai said, "That's it. If you don't get first place, your monthly vacation will be cancelled, and I will arrange for you to go on duty in Desolate Star. How about that?"