Second marriage[Zerg](1)

"Second Marriage [Zerg]" Author: Yichanxin

Copywriting:

[Three views of upright time travel attack VS beautiful, strong and miserable female insect, attack favor and healing]

Chu An, a single otaku civil servant, traveled from modern society to the Zerg tribe and became a male insect.

As an inconspicuous "D-class" male insect, he chose not to integrate into the Zerg society where males are superior to females. Instead, he relied on the good welfare of male insects to have enough food and clothing to pursue his childhood literary dream. He became a well-known internet writer on Xingwang. He lived in seclusion every day, reading and writing, and was content and free.

He thought that such a comfortable and peaceful life would last forever, but unexpectedly, the government suddenly and forcefully matched him with a "daughter-in-law".

His daughter-in-law, a female insect, a major general with many military exploits, had just divorced her ex-husband, and was escorted to Chu An by people from the Fertility Promotion Association.

Chu An, who had been single for more than 20 years, had never had a proper relationship, so he got married.

——————

Reminder: The background of this article is an unequal Zerg society, but the protagonist and the author himself are critical of this deformed and unequal society, and the protagonist will work hard to resist the status quo of society.

——————

Must-see demining:

1. Although it is the main story, the subject also plays a certain role; (Additional readers' complaints for reference: the author writes the main story, and the background is the story)

2. Strong feelings. I will not accept comments that complain about the lack of strong feelings after reading the first one or two chapters. I will delete such comments directly;

3. After traveling through time, he became a best-selling writer on the Bug Star. He worked hard and made a lot of money. [Not D-level! ];

4. A hodgepodge of settings;

5. We guarantee that there will be no pitfalls, but we are busy with 3D work and cannot guarantee daily updates. The update time will be notified in the comments and comment areas;

6. Feel free to stay, comment, and rate as you like. However, the author reserves the right to delete comments and report illegal comments;

7. There is no NTR plot! Stop spreading rumors that there is an NTR plot in this article, there is not!

Content tags: Passionate about traveling through time and space, interstellar

Search keywords: Protagonist: Chu An, Ning Bai ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Second-marriage female worm

Purpose: Love makes us a better version of ourselves

Chapter 01 Golden Eagle

Chu'an, as the name suggests, is content with whatever comes.

Eight months after arriving in Zerg society for no apparent reason, he had completely adapted to the daily life of the Zerg, and could even calmly browse the Starnet forum for breakfast.

In Zerg society, there are fewer males and more females. The males are physically weak, but they have a decisive influence on the reproduction of the population, and their status is particularly noble. Although the female worm is physically strong, she has congenital defects in her mental power. She must receive mental comfort from the male worm on a regular basis, otherwise there is a risk of mental violence/death.

Therefore, male insects can determine the future of the population and the life and death of female insects, and have many privileges in this society. Even if Chu An's identity in time traveled is only a low-level D-class male insect, the government will pay him a monthly subsidy into his account. There are also frighteningly many.

As a result, Chu An, a young civil servant who used to write official documents every day until his head was bald, no longer had to bend his waist for five buckets of rice. He couldn't find a way to return to modern society, and he didn't want to develop social relationships in this deformed society. When he had nothing to do, he picked up his literary dream of his youth again and wrote a book on "Chongxing Literature Network" novel.

Unexpectedly, the novel became an instant hit, and a new star Zerg writer named "Level 2 Clerk" was born.

Chu Anzhi was so proud that he continued to write and became more and more popular. In just a few months, he had become one of the top novelists on the Star Network.

Nowadays, even in the most popular miscellaneous discussion section of the StarNet Forum, you can often see readers' discussion posts about the works of "second-level staff members".

So Chu An browsed the forum every day during breakfast to see what other people were saying about him, which kept him in a good mood throughout the day.

However, today's forum homepage is extremely busy, but there is not even a single post about his own novel.

Everyone is discussing the same thing——

Ning Bai is divorced.

[The High Court finally ruled to dissolve the marriage between Major General Ning Bai and Mr. Bain, which was the first senior military officer divorce case in more than 500 years]

[The court awarded all the property to Mr. Bain. If Ning Bai remarries in the future, he can only accept forced distribution from the government, and can only be assigned as a female slave to male insects of C class and below]

[Military female divorce? After the divorce, there is no hero to comfort him, and his mental strength is broken. How can he go to the front line? 】

[It is said that Ning Bai first filed for divorce half a year ago, and then Mr. Bain filed a countersuit on the grounds that he had been abused by the female monarch. The two sides broke up and fought the lawsuit all the way to the High Court. Now there is finally a result]

[This female insect is seeking death. She can be a female monarch for an A-level male insect and still get divorced. Now she is satisfied and will spend her whole life as a low-level male insect.]

[There is a video of the entire trial! 】

[Court trial video centralized discussion post (remember not to post your address in the post)]

Trial video? Was it made public so soon?

Chu An's eyes stopped. He clicked on the post and looked at it. Sure enough, the so-called video was released illegally and needed to be purchased on the dark web.

The dark web is the black market of the Zerg. It is a place that is not subject to the laws of the Zerg, but is indispensable to every Zerg, especially the female Zerg that needs spiritual comfort.