46

46

Kaya’s POV.

“Has there been any proclamation since our neighboring packs sent their letter of declaration?” Kade asks, chewing an apple in his mouth. His other hand is drawing at his chevon beard.

Kieran shakes his head, “not another since then.”

“And what else are we to be prepared for?”

Kieran responds again, his voice a bit tightened. “For now, I have prepared the commanders to build a campsite at the borders linking us with the other five kingdoms.”

“That sounds like everything that we need for now while we await their preparedness.” As Kade speaks, one can tell there’s a suspicion in his tone. Something is going on that contrasts his spoken words.

“And why do I feel like there’s about to be a but in there?” Kieran observes as well.

“Because there always is.” Kade questions back with a question of his own, his eyes fixated on his dish.

“Tell us.”

He sucks air through his teeth. “This is going to be a massacre, and trust me, I’m all in for it if that’s how things are going to be, but we ought to be calculative too.” He swallows, taking a light pause, “when we win this war, what is to become of it? That we are the only ruling kingdom left? We’d have all subjects forced to become ours, and there would be betrayal. Even when we win, we’d be spread out so thinly that there’d be weakness.”

When?

These guys have lots of nerves, if you’d ask me. These bastards are so full of themselves, but, well, I’m not concerned. In fact, I even want them to be so delved into the matter in their hands currently and so occupied that they don’t even notice my plans until I am away from here.

“Oh, something else they don’t know. Even when they win all those wars, when you have your power, you’ll destroy them all.” Says a voice in my mind. Currently, my mind has gained a voice of its own. It wants to crush the brothers.

As I sit here, still and hungry, stressed and worried, I’m patiently waiting for the time when I’ll have my last laugh. I’ll be their undoing.

The two double-handled doors clank as they open for the entrance of the triplets’ mistresses, the same ones: Clara, Alana, and Lyra.

Waltzing in with grace, the sun brightening their porcelain skin, my eyes squinted at them.

“What is...”

Kade hasn’t completed before Kyle speaks, “We’ve been having such serious conversations since, and it’s made me horny. Pack these dishes, Kaya.” Kyle adds in right before he stands up to pick Alana up from the ground and place her in front of him, at the center of his side of the table.

Alana is giggling all the time. Her bottom lip is in between her teeth, and she slides her own hand down to her core, having flipped the gown over her thighs, and starts fingering herself.

I’ve stood up to pack the dishes before they wreck them and blame me for them, and I’d find myself getting punished. In no time, their moans are filling the room, and the brothers are already unbuckling their belts.

Misuse and now disrespect—they really are assholes.

It’s late in the night already, and I’m just finishing up the dishes. My back hurts and my eyes feel sore; however, I don’t feel sleepy. To be honest, I’m energized because of my plans tonight.

All of a sudden, a clash on the worktop calls my attention. I snap to the spot, and the next scene halts my entire nerve.

I’m fazed, and it’s clearly shown.