29

29

3RD POV.

Kieran barges in out of nowhere, having the door slam against the wall against him. “I want results...answers. It’s a matter of days before we attack Alaric’s pack. We must conquer it!”

Their two commanders bow their heads as Kieran walks over to the counter, a large timber table that is shaped as a sphere, and there are paper works placed on top of it.

“What are these?” As he asks, the two commanders join him, pointing to each point on the work, revealing the plans.

On the other hand, Kade proceeds inside with his hands placed behind him in a sharp outfit, as do his brothers. Kyle, as well, gaits in, except with a bottle of liquor in his hands.

He gulps it down and goes to settle down on a chair.

One of the commanders with short silver hair, messy on his head, begins the introduction: “I’m welcoming my masters into the room, and without a waste of any moment, I shall like to begin the plan.” There is a sharp pause in his voice before he continues, “The Crestwood pack is quite a little territory when compared to our lands, although we know the strength of its Alpha has helped fortify the land. The plan is an attack with the element of surprise.”

The second commander, with jet black hair streaming down his back, barges in, taking the words off of the first one. “The Crestwood pack is surrounded by mountains; in fact, it settles on the downhill, so we have plans to have them surrounded by fireworks. While our men would attack them with that first, unsettling their assembly, we could then attack. We have checked all weapons, making certain that there shall be no fault in this.”

Kieran raises his brows, his fingers going to grab his jaw. “Is it sure there shall be no fault?”

“Yes, sire.”

“And where in this do my brothers and I get to kill the Alpha and the rest of his Betas?”

“Our men have received orders to only disassemble his fortification. While we take them down, the triplets do exactly as they wish.”

Kieran’s eyes shift to Kade, who shrugs his shoulder, his face unchanging. He seems nonchalant, unfazed by any of what’s been said.

“You can leave, commanders.” Kieran orders, and they bow lightly before they both walk out of the room.

“Do you have anything to say to these, brothers?”

Kade scratches his forehead lightly as a smile creeps up his face. “If there’s anything to spew, brother, you shall know. Our minds are one after all. This is war. It’s your specialty, so you must speak on behalf of us. This requires no collectiveness; neither does it.“Kade’s face turns to Kyle, who’s staring through the bottle of liquor to see the other side. “Require childishness.”

“And who the fuck are you calling childish, brother?” Kyle sends a death glare towards Kade, who shakes his head in effect.

“By the way, how’s it going with the research? By now, we ought to have found out about the effect the girl has on us.” Kyle slurs, grasping attention from his brothers. They had not expected him to blurt out something as serious.

The question is directed to Kade, so he utters, “the practitioner is on his way.”

It takes a while longer before a man walks in, bowing his head instantly when he sees the brothers.

“Alpha.” The man acknowledges Kade’s presence and goes to meet him with his results. It’s a folded paper inside a thicker one.

“Explain this.” Commands Kade instantly, and the man exhales.

“The girl is ordinary as of now; that is, she hasn’t connected with her witch side.”

“We know that,” Kyle interrupts, to which he receives a disapproving sigh from his brothers.

“Additionally, from the blood samples taken from the girls, the Oracle made a prophecy that the chance of her gaining her powers as a witch would most likely come from your hands. And as we all know, that would be a bad event to occur, judging from all the pain she has felt.”

The man explains further, “that aside, the cause of the three of us being mates with her and vice versa is unknown because we haven’t had such a case before and the goddess is never one to make errors. Perhaps it’s simply fate, but the warning there, a vital information to behold, invoked upon the three of you is that she shall be the reason you found a very valuable truth, something hidden that must be known.”

Kieran scoffs, slicking his index finger over his lips. “So, you came here obviously to tell us all the things we could already have guessed by ourselves. Of course, we aren’t going to kill her. If we wanted to, we would have. We must know why and how she affects the curse. Oh, or how she is a mate to three monsters?”

The man’s voice tightens. “She affects the curse because of the bond. You may try to deny it, but sir, it is there. The connection is as strong as ever, only increasing. You have claimed her and marked her without an intention of it before. It happened because, regardless, you cannot control fate; it is a painful occurrence that must be accepted, my Lords.”

The man exhales deeply, spilling all the knowledge that he possesses.

“Keep the information about the prophecy. You’re cursed because of who you are, but one day, when, because of your actions, her powers are unlocked, there is a chance at full knowledge. All secrets lurking in the shadows shall be brought to justice under her light. That’s all, my Lords.”

Kade waves his hand for the man to leave, to which he bows once again.

Kieran’s eyes burn the man’s back, glaring at it, and before the man could reach the handle, he speeds through the air, disregarding all restrictions by the air.

His fingers grip the man’s neck as they turn into talons, which pierce into the man’s skin and cut his arteries. When he removes his hand, the man falls to the ground, dead.

“And why did you kill him?”

“Well, he’s useless.” Kieran claims as he kicks the man’s body to the side. “If there’s anyone hungry, I shall like to have dinner now.”

Kyle shrugs at Kade before he follows behind Kieran.

At the dining table, Carla, Alana, and Lyra make an entrance, snickering as they each slide onto the brothers’ laps.

“You’re obstructing my dinner.” In the presence of Kieran’s rave grits, a warning. Carla frowns at his repulsion at her body.

Ever since the brothers arrived, they haven’t touched the girls, and that’s killing them. That has never occurred. The brothers are always in need of them, as they are their favorites, but considering the change in their desire now, it breaks their hearts.

“Using such a husky voice on me, Lord Kieran, I want to squirt for you all over this table.” Her voice is a whisper, muttered into Kieran’s ears.

The others try their effect on Kade and Kyle as well, but they just won’t bulge.

The brothers feel no affection towards their sex slaves anymore, knowing what the cause is. Or do they say who’s responsible?

Her fragrance even with all the scars on her skin, her skin itself regardless of the wrath of Hades that it has passed through, her innocent look when she is taking in their dicks, how she moans when they fuck her, changing roles over her, and the way her body fits perfectly with theirs.

The idea of having even more sex slaves, as always suggested by Kyle every year, hasn’t crossed their minds in a long time.

And ever since the marking, a signature has linked them to Kaya.

The brothers push their sex slaves away, sending them out of the room, knowing fully well that it is only a matter of time before they aren’t able to resist Kaya anymore.

Until then, however, they will continue to lie to themselves. It’s easier that way. At least they won’t have to worry about how much they are losing themselves to Kaya, regardless of how much they attempt to evade it.

Bonded To Her Triple Alphas जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें