Chapter Fifteen

Mike;

"Baby boy, are you going to tell me now?" Vic asked. We laid in bed together, our legs tangled, and his arm wrapped around me. I took a deep breath in, slowly letting it out.

"Okay. I'll tell you."

"Did he hurt you?"

I sighed. "Y-yeah... He umm... he pretty much r-raped me."

"He... he what?!"

"I didn't have any other choice Vic. I-I didn't!"

"Mikey, what are you talking about?"

I sighed. "If I didn't do he was going to kill me and if he-"

"Mikey, do what?"

"Let him do... things. If you understand what I'm saying."

"Mikey..."

"I'm sorry, Vic." I whispered. He kissed the top of my head softly.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for, Mike. None of this is your fault." He whispered as he squeezed me tightly with his strong arms. "I'm not going to let anyone ever hurt you again. Everywhere you go, I'll be with you."

"I love you, Vic." I whispered.

"I love you, too. Forever, Mikey." He whispered. It fell back into silence, just him holding me tightly. I couldn't be more thankful to be here with Vic, and to be away from Kellin.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Whenever I find Kellin, he's dead."

"Vic, it's-"

"Literally dead."

"You can't kill him, Vic. You'll go to jail and I wouldn't get to see you."

"Well, can I beat him until he's half dead?"

I giggled. "Okay. Half dead."

He smiled. "Good."

"I want another shower." I whispered.

"Why, baby?"

"I feel really gross." I whined. "Please. Just one more."

"Okay. If it'll make you feel better." He said with a sigh. I kissed his nose before crawling out of the bed and taking his hand.

"I want you to come with me." I said, tugging at him.

"You sure?"

I nodded. "Please?"

He got out of bed and followed behind me to the bathroom, his fingers tangled with mine. We both stripped before getting in the shower. Even though I've seen it all before, I tried not to look at his exposed body. But blushed every time I did.

His arms suddenly slid around my waist and he pulled me back to him where his chest pressed against my back.

"Thank you, Vic." I whispered in his ear. "For everything."

His lips suddenly pressed against my neck, placing soft kisses. His breath against my neck tickled, and I couldn't help but giggle. But when his hand wrapped around my member, I quickly pushed him away.

"N-no." I whispered, looking down.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. I looked back up at him, looking straight into his eyes.

He isn't Kellin. He isn't going to hurt me. He loves me.

I gave him a small smile before I pressed my lips against his soft pink ones. As I kissed him, I tangled my fingers in his hair and pushed him against the wall.

"We don't have to." He whispered against my lips.

"But I want to." I whispered back. "But I'm topping."

He pulled away from the kiss and pouted. "Why can't I?"

"Because."

"I'm older." He pointed out.

"But I'm taller." I also pointed out. He sighed in defeat but smiled.

"Okay." He said. And that was the last words said before we made love.

* * * * * * *

Vic;

"How fucking dare you do something like that to my little brother." I said before I punched Kellin across the face, sending him to the floor.

"You raped him!" I screeched before I kicked his side. I straddled his lap before wrapping my hands around his neck.

"How could you do something like that to him?!" I yelled, tightening my grip around his neck.

"V-Vic... can't... breathe." He choked out. But I ignored him and squeezed harder.

"You sick fuck." I said through gritted teeth. Kellin's eyes began to slowly close, quickly popping back open, but to do the same thing. That was when I decided to stop before he actually died. He began to gasp for breath, holding to his neck.

"You're... Crazy." He said breathlessly.

"Just know that if you ever ever touch Mikey again, you're literally dead." I said before I walked out the door, slamming the door shut behind me.

* * * * *

Mike looked up at me and smiled his beautiful, innocent smile. "You got me candy?"

I nodded. "Yes. The sweetest candy, for the sweetest boyfriend."

He giggled, opening up his candy. "Thank you, doll. Now, sit with me."

I sat beside him on the couch, both of us crossing our legs. Mike popped a piece of candy in his mouth before speaking.

"Okay, so, I was wondering if I could get home schooled." Mike said before he shut his eyes and crossed his fingers.

"I don't know. You'll have to talk to mom and dad about that." I said. He opened his eyes and sighed.

"Let's run away together." He said quietly. "We can bring Jaime and Tony. We can kiss and hold hands in public and no one would know our secret."

"Well-"

"We're home!" Mom called out as she walked through the door.

"Mommy!" Mike said happily before he jumped off his spot from the couch and wrapped his arms around mom before dad.

But I just sat there, thinking of Mike's idea to run away.