Chapter Twelve

Mike;

"You don't know how amazing it feels to call you my boyfriend." I said before I reached my hand up and poked Vic's cute little nose. We were in bed, watching my favorite movie. I was laying down with my head in Vic's lap while he sat up, playing with my hair.

"You don't know how amazing it is to kiss you." He said before he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine for the one-hundredth time today, not that I minded. His lips were like Heaven.

Our lips moved together in perfect rhythm. He captured my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling ever so softy. He pulled away, but only for a second then connecting our lips again. His slid his warm tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I allowed.

Our tongue played together, as if they were battling. He pinned my tongue down, and then he pulled away. I giggled and my cheeks felt as if they were on fire.

"You're cute when you blush." He said. I covered my face with my hands.

"We should call Tony and tell him the good news." I said, changing the subject. He pulled my phone out of my pocket for me.

"Go ahead."

I dialed the number and put it on speaker. It rang a few moments before Tony's soft voice picked up, saying a simple hello.

"Is Jaime there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Put the phone on speaker for a second."

"Okay. Got it."

"Fuencest is happening!" Both me and Vic yelled at once.

"I told you! I told you!" Jaime squealed in the background, followed by noises as if he were jumping and clapping. "Fuencest is happening! Oh my god! I knew it!"

"I can't believe this!" Tony squeaked. I giggled and Vic chuckled.

"Who the fuck is topping?!" Jaime screamed. I blushed and giggled.

"Jaime, calm down!" Tony said, laughing. I heard something fall and break.

"Tony! I broke something!" Jaime yelled. Vic chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Tony! Tony!" Jaime screamed.

"I have to go. Jaime is acting crazy." Tony said while be giggled.

"Okay. C'ya." I said. The last thing I heard before I hung up was Jaime squealing.

* * * *

I had to walk all the way to the store for mom, just to get some milk. Why couldn't she just let me drive? I've only wrecked five times. Pfft. Big deal.

I walked a little faster, eager to get home. I couldn't wait to cuddle in bed with Vic tonight. And maybe steal a few kisses from his sweet lips.

"Hello, Michael." A voice stopped me in my tracks. Leaving against a brick wall was no other than Kellin Quinn.

"Ugh, it's you." I groaned.

"How's Vic?" He asked.

"Great." I said with a small smile. I tried to walk past him, but he stood in my way.

"Move! You're blocking the way!" I yelled at him. He gritted his teeth.

"You stole Vic from me, Michael. You two are so fucking sick!" He said before he cleared his throat and wiped his eyes. "But no. I'm not letting you be with him. If I can't have him, you defiantly can't. You're just his stupid. Annoying. Little brother!" He yelled at me. My eyes widened and I giggled.

"You're funny."

"Yeah, laugh all you want. I hope you're prepared for what's gonna happen to you. Poor little Viccy will be so worried and scared. And I'll be there to comfort him." He said. I began to feel uneasy.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" I asked. He grinned and stepped closer to me. I threw the milk at him, but I completely missed.

"Damn it!" I groaned. He ran towards me and wrapped his arm around my neck. With the other arm, he covered my mouth and nose with a soaking wet washcloth. I tried to fight him back, but his grip was tight. As I breathed in, a strong horrible smell filled my nose.

Everything started getting fuzzy. I felt dizzy and weak. I couldn't move. He was drugging me. And suddenly, I was feeling myself fall to the ground then everything turned black.