Chapter Four

Vic;

I sat around all day, waiting for Mike to come home from school. I couldn't get my mind off him all day. I tried to distract myself by texting Kellin, but that didn't work out so well.

I need to tell Mike how I feel. I can't keep doing this. Thinking about him everyday and wondering what it would be like if we were together. I need to tell him. I'm going to tell him.

Stop, Vic. You're not going to tell him. You're with Kellin and thinking about telling your brother you like him.

I sighed at tugged at my hair. Everything was so confusing. I just need to stop thinking so much. I need to take my time and think about this.

The front door opened and Mike came running in. He threw his bag on the floor before he collapsed on the floor, laying there.

"Finally! I'm home!" He cheered. He rubbed the carpet. "I missed this carpet. I missed this chair. But most of all... drumroll... I missed you!"

I chuckled and he slowly rose to his feet. He jumped on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I missed you, too." I whispered in his ear as I hugged him tightly.

"So," He spoke as he pulled away and hopped off my lap. "What did you do all day?"

I shrugged. "Nothing. Just sat here, waiting for you get back home."

His cheeks turned a very light shade of pink and he giggled. "Awe. You did miss me!"

"I always miss you." I admitted quietly. He smiled shyly and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Vic, I need to tell you something. It's very very important." He said seriously. I nodded.

Please tell me you love me. Please tell me you love me. Please-

"I'm hungry." He said. Damn it.

"Okay. What do you want?" I asked. He tapped his chin and hummed.

"How about... Ice cream and candy bars." He said with a proud smile.

"That's not very health for you."

He shrugged his shoulders childishly and smiled his innocent smile. "Please, Vic, my favorite brother."

"I'm your only brother." I pointed out.

"Please, Vic, the best brother in the whole wide world." He said and pouted. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Okay. I'll go out and get you some ice cream and candy bars." I said as I began to slip on my shoes.

He clapped his hands. "Yay!"

* * *

Mike;

I watched as Vic left. What a nice ass he has. I giggled to myself and crossed my legs, just sitting there and looking at the walls.

"This is boring." I said to myself before I got off the couch and wandered upstairs. I went into Vic's room and looked around. I opened up his closet, greeted by the wonderful smell from his clothes.

I pulled out a pair of his boxers and giggled.

"Nice, Vic. Nice." I said quietly and giggled more. I threw them back inside and laid on his bed.

"Mike, I'm gonna come." Vic moaned from underneath me. I stopped bouncing, but only to grind into him.

"Fuck! Ugh... I'm coming, Mike, I'm coming!" Vic screamed and arch his back. I bounced on him again, and gasped when I felt his come shoot inside me.

"Mike, fuck-"

A loud knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I groaned and lazily rolled out of bed. I ran down the stairs and slowly opened the door, hoping it wouldn't be a kidnapper, rapist, or killer. But it turned out to be my worst nightmare. Kellin.

"Vic's not here right now." I said before I slammed the door shut. As I made my way to the couch, he knocked again. I groaned and slowly went back to the door. When I opened it, Kellin was still there.

"What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Umm... Can I asked where my boyfriend is?" He asked.

"He went out to get me some ice cream." I informed.

"Oh. Okay. Is it okay if I stay here until he gets back?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged.

"Sure. C'mon." I said, moving out of the way to let him inside. He shut the door behind him and took a seat in front of me. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on me. He stared at me and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me? Stop looking at me!" I exclaimed, waving my arms around. He chuckled.

"When will Vic be back?" He asked.

"Soon." I said. He nodded and then it turned into silence.

Finally, my gorgeous brother walked through the door. He looked at Kellin and then me.

"What's going on?" He asked. Kellin stood up and pressed his lips against Vic's. No, this bitch better be stepping off my man.

"I came to see you, but you were gone, so I thought I'd stick around until you got back." Kellin said. Vic smiled and handed me my ice cream, which was slightly melted, and candy bar. The tips of my fingers touched his hand and it made me blush.

"Thanks." I said. He smiled at me and nodded.

"So," Vic turned his attention to Kellin. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"Let's go up to your room and watch movies." Kellin said, adding a wink. I gritting my teeth and secretly flipped him off.

"Okay. Mike, do you wanna come?" Vic asked. I thought for a second.

If I don't go Kellin might try to fuck my man. But if I do go, that won't happen. So I should go.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go." I said as I jumped up from the couch and followed them into Vic's room.